Calipari Whining AGAIN!

cardvolfan

Calipari continues to whine and groan about UT not playing Memphis in Nashville. Says if "for some selfish reason they do not want to play us in Nashville, we will play Louisville" there. I loved the response from Pearl.

Calipari continues to whine and groan about UT not playing Memphis in Nashville. Says if "for some selfish reason they do not want to play us in Nashville, we will play Louisville" there. I loved the response from Pearl.

which was?

Pearl said, "yes, I am selfish because I want our season ticket holders in Knoxville to see Memphis at home.

Pearl also said "we have played 2 games in Nashville previously and are playing Marquette there this year, so I think we have that covered pretty well."

i don't see why coach cal has to whine when they play a home and home, whats the problem? him getting beat 2 years in a row get his panties in a bunch?

I have to agree. We played them in their house, they play us in ours. I don't see what the big deal is.

i don't see why coach cal has to whine when they play a home and home, whats the problem? him getting beat 2 years in a row get his panties in a bunch?
Cal has been calling for the game to be played in Nashville since the day he took the Memphis job. The reasoning is simple. He gets no benefit from a trip to Knoxville. Tennessee gets exposure in an area where they would like to recruit when the game is in Memphis. It's a lopsided bargain.

Cal has been calling for the game to be played in Nashville since the day he took the Memphis job. The reasoning is simple. He gets no benefit from a trip to Knoxville. Tennessee gets exposure in an area where they would like to recruit when the game is in Memphis. It's a lopsided bargain.

That about sums it up..

coach cal doesn't like to open the door to pearl for the homegrown kids here in memphis.
lol guess no one told coach cal about a new thing called TV
:)

It's good business for Bruce.

Calipari is going to look bad whatever he does. He can complain about coming to Knoxville

or

He can choose not to play UT.

Either way he looks whiny. Bruce has him where he wants him on the deal.

Calipari is going to look bad whatever he does. He can complain about coming to Knoxville

or

He can choose not to play UT.

Either way he looks whiny. Bruce has him where he wants him on the deal.
Once the Memphis adminstration finally gives up on football, which is coming soon, the UT-Memphis basketball series is over.

VN Store

Back