Cameron Seldon 2024 season

I think it’s a huge ask for a freshman RB in Heups system to perform at an SEC level mainly because of blocking schemes. Hope I’m wrong and they all grasp their blocking assignments immediately. But that’s what usually keeps the freshmen off the field in a complicated offense.
In fairness Sampson still hasn't shown he can block anyone. He is a very good back, however he does not block well either.

Reactions: Rocky Top T
Cam said right now it will be a game time decision for the NC State game if he goes. So I'm guessing if the staff sees hes good and he feels good he'll back and play that game. He also really praised DeSean Bishop and said he'll likely be RB3, so I guess if he's not ready DeSean will step in. I really don't see Payton Lewis stepping in being rb3 or 2 right away cause he haven't even really practiced right? But hey who knows 🤷🏾‍♂️

Cam said right now it will be a game time decision for the NC State game if he goes. So I'm guessing if the staff sees hes good and he feels good he'll back and play that game. He also really praised DeSean Bishop and said he'll likely be RB3, so I guess if he's not ready DeSean will step in. I really don't see Payton Lewis stepping in being rb3 or 2 right away cause he haven't even really practiced right? But hey who knows 🤷🏾‍♂️
Thanks Plove for the update. We're all rooting for your nephew's speedy recovery but want him to be 100 percent before he comes back.

Gbo!

Sampson running style is less taxing than j wright… j wright ran with a lot of effort each and every play and tapped on almost every long drive… samp runs easy like AK and was able to finish a lot of games and drives without tapping… I think he can handle tho rb1 responsibility and hope he stays healthy all year… I’m also a lot higher on bishop than most on this board and I think he is a big reason heup didn’t force a portal back… he dominated 5/6a ball in Tennessee for multiple years he has some talent and will be in space a bunch in this system… don’t sleep on the homegrown kid running with a little chip on his shoulder.
Count me in the group as viewing Bishop as a viable RB in our rotation!

Cameron had shoulder surgery but, anyone know exactly what was repaired?

No one we wanted to come here, was willing to come here. We had some interest in some guys who went elsewhere. To your point though, rather than settle for someone who didn't fit our culture we just didn't take anyone.
Could be those talented enough and cultural fits did not want to be last guy in, in that room. Staff seems pretty comfortable with it.

Could be those talented enough and cultural fits did not want to be last guy in, in that room. Staff seems pretty comfortable with it.
We were definitely interested in Trevor Etienne, and he wouldn't have been last. There were a couple of others.

1720362010312.png

Brilliant reply, brilliant. Care to elaborate a little though Einstein??

The shoulder girdle is composed of the clavicle and the scapula, which articulates with the proximal humerus of the upper limb. Four joints are present in the shoulder: the sternoclavicular (SC), acromioclavicular (AC), and scapulothoracic joints, and glenohumeral joint.

Predicting a game time decision two months out is curious. Not even a game day decision.

View attachment 656989

Brilliant reply, brilliant. Care to elaborate a little though Einstein??

The shoulder girdle is composed of the clavicle and the scapula, which articulates with the proximal humerus of the upper limb. Four joints are present in the shoulder: the sternoclavicular (SC), acromioclavicular (AC), and scapulothoracic joints, and glenohumeral joint.
I suppose if Cam wanted to release protected HIPPA particulars he would have done it, don't you? Leave well enough alone, Mr Wikipedia.

What's ur take? What do you think?
I know you’re not asking me, but that shoulder takes a while to truly heal.

He won’t even be able to fully go through Fall Camp.

He shouldn’t rush it. Even if it’s 6 games in, he shouldn’t push it trying to come back game 1.

This is his career and future livelihood we’re talking about.

I think it’s a huge ask for a freshman RB in Heups system to perform at an SEC level mainly because of blocking schemes. Hope I’m wrong and they all grasp their blocking assignments immediately. But that’s what usually keeps the freshmen off the field in a complicated offense.

This offense isn’t complicated

No thanks

That happened later, after he got to Georgia and got immersed in their apparent Vin Diesel-esqe drag racing culture. We were most certainly interested in him when he announced he was portaling from Florida. Practically everyone was, he is a very good player.

Reactions: Samthebam
That happened later, after he got to Georgia and got immersed in their apparent Vin Diesel-esqe drag racing culture. We were most certainly interested in him when he announced he was portaling from Florida. Practically everyone was, he is a very good player.
A good player who makes bad decisions....commit to UGA bad decision, drink then drive bad decision...he's responsible for those decisions. He's a hard pass for me

VN Store

Back