Carroll v. Trump ($88 million judgment for Carroll)

I would love to have seen Trump on the witness stand. No telling what might have emerged from that brain of his.
Whatever it would have been, I 💯 guarantee it would have been more coherent than any utterance of jello brain Joe during the last few years 🥶

Not that I wouldn’t rejoice greatly to see Trump bow out of the 2024 election to clear the path for an actual effective conservative; but Trump had about as much of a chance of getting a fair trail in NYC as I would have of locating someone with 32 teeth in Bryant Denny Stadium

Whatever it would have been, I 💯 guarantee it would have been more coherent than any utterance of jello brain Joe during the last few years 🥶
LOL.

Trump did himself no favors in the deposition. He even tried to defend his Access Hollywood video remarks. Which one is the "jello brain" here?

Anything would have gone over better than that.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
What’s funny is people actually think Trump is worth a $hit. Y’all keep giving him coverage though.
I despise Trump. Haven’t you been paying attention the last several years? I wish he would retire and never been seen in our political life again. But he is an order of magnitude more mentally competent than Hairy Legs Joe

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Arguing over who is the bigger idiot in American politics isn’t quite the win you think it is. 😉. I don’t want EITHER within 100 miles of the Oval Office
I agree ... but you did appear to be arguing that Biden was more of a mush head than Trump.

.... and like it or not, for some stupid reason, this does seem like the choice that we are once again stuck with.

VN Store

Back