Carroll v. Trump ($88 million judgment for Carroll)

I caught this interview this morning and, quite apart from that, he was out of his mind on tarrifs and other things. The lies he told about energy production and the border were absolute whoppers.

He's genuinely completely nuts.

You cant say you were defamed if the person says your accusations are BS and that they dont know you. Even worse, i dont think he called her by name.

In the end, she is making her leftist funders happy but she will never spend a dime of DT's money. None of that will last a second on appeal.

I caught this interview this morning and, quite apart from that, he was out of his mind on tarrifs and other things. The lies he told about energy production and the border were absolute whoppers.

What was the lie about energy production?

I hope Carroll and her attorneys sue the gangster again--delicious.

So still on the fence about voting for him?

So still on the fence about voting for him?

I go into the election with eyes wide open. I know Biden is too old and likely won't last through the four years. I can't stand Harris.

Why can't Trump voters admit that Trump is a complete nutjob? He was asked about cypto and his answer was about his sneakers line.

You cant say you were defamed if the person says your accusations are BS and that they dont know you. Even worse, i dont think he called her by name.

In the end, she is making her leftist funders happy but she will never spend a dime of DT's money. None of that will last a second on appeal.

I think you're wrong. I don't believe you need to actually name an individual if it's completely obvious from the comment to whom you are referring--and it would be. I also think claiming that her accusations are BS when you've already been adjudicated to have raped her and lost a defamation case could be grounds for another defamation case. And even if the amount is reduced on appeal, she's still going to get a lot of money--I think even the gangster's attorney's have mentioned $21--31 million.

It's not wise to pay attention to anything the gangster says.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
I go into the election with eyes wide open. I know Biden is too old and likely won't last through the four years. I can't stand Harris.

Why can't Trump voters admit that Trump is a complete nutjob? He was asked about cypto and his answer was about his sneakers line.

Trump is in much worse mental decline than Biden--fact--and has ZERO grasp of any issue. He knows he hates immigrants and will demean and demonize them in an non-factual way. But he can't talk intelligently about anything. Seriously. He knows nothing--and he doesn't read. He'll mumble three or four sentences completely unrelated to the question or topic, or at best he'll say: "We'll have to seriously look into that."

Maybe they like trolling you. Watching your head explode.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

Eyes wide open.

You can give yourself a colonoscopy without a scope.

she accused Trump of raping her and the court/jury found that to be a lie...she made it up from a tv show.

Trump should sue her for defamation.

1710242222910.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandalf

It amazing those cheering on these types are not looking at the precedent being set...if anyone here wanted to sue for being called dumb, uneducated, or any of the other slanderous accusations thrown here under these judgements they would be liable as well...for speech...easy enough to trace an IP or get a subpoena for registration records...

This is all well and good. But has no bearing, in a Civil Court on anything with the Presidency. I feel nothing seeing Donald lose earthly possessions. Nor do I take enjoyment in a human going to jail. But I do want to see justice done for all participants in attempt to overthrow our Democracy & undermine an election.

For the first time ever, I will waste my vote on a third party candidate or stay away altogether.

For the most part, who is president doesn't matter to the masses unless you are really rich or really poor and I am neither. My income and net worth has continued to grow each year (2021 being the lone outlier in the past 20 years) regardless of who is residing at 1600 Pennsylvania. Personally, I'd like to see another big dip in the real estate market.

For the first time ever, I will waste my vote on a third party candidate or stay away altogether.

For the most part, who is president doesn't matter to the masses unless you are really rich or really poor and I am neither. My income and net worth has continued to grow each year (2021 being the lone outlier in the past 20 years) regardless of who is residing at 1600 Pennsylvania. Personally, I'd like to see another big dip in the real estate market.
You voted for Biden last election? And who gives a crap about your net worth?

Yup. Everybody acting like the country is so f#cked without Trump's buffoonery. I just don't see it that way.
You voted for Biden. His treasonous policies are destroying our country.

And you will vote for him again.

The way I see it, you are an enemy to this country. Change my mind.

VN Store

Back