Carroll v. Trump ($88 million judgment for Carroll)

Thanks! With your help, I may become useful poster :)

There’s no such thing . Not in politics. There is only what your truth was chosen to be verses theirs and we argue without proof who’s right or wrong based on this .

Reactions: hUTch2002
Obama instructed his FBI to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign. The FBI then fabricated evidence and lied to the court to obtain a warrant and they got absolutely no evidence of anything Trump / Russia related. You said it's obvious Trump is in bed with Putin, I'm waiting for you to fill me in.
Where’s this evidence of Obama instructing his fbi?

MAGA gonna have to chew on this one--but will pretend to see or hear or read nothing! Like Jan. 6, like the gangster's little boners for dictators....and all the rest. Sad state of affairs with MAGA.

MAGA gonna have to chew on this one--but will pretend to see or hear or read nothing! Like Jan. 6, like the gangster's little boners for dictators....and all the rest. Sad state of affairs with MAGA.

It’s not that most on here pretend to see, hear or read nothing you post, it’s just that most have blocked you.

I don’t block anyone. If I don’t like what they say I choose whether to pay attention or not but blocking is silly to me. That’s just my opinion. Others obviously disagree.
I didnt get a response on the 2020 votes post..any thoughts?

you said you didnt believe 90% of registered voters voted and I responded. No big deal, but wanted to get your opinion.
I didn’t have a chance to read the articles you provided yet. I will though and will circle back. Thanks for the reminder as I had definitely forgotten. Way too much going on right now so it’s hard to invest much time on here.

Running cover or riding in with Calvary for Lg will in no way, shape, or form help you with becoming a useful poster, but you will learn this soon enough.

Brother you just learned how to crop a ****in' screenshot on your phone a few months ago.

You couldn't tell my great grandpa how to use the internet and he's almost 100 years old.

We can only hope that most of this is reversed upon appeal to end this fantasy.

E. Jean Carroll jokes about going on shopping spree with Rachel Maddow with 'Trump's money'​

E. Jean Carroll joked with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow about going on a luxury shopping spree after winning $83 million in her defamation suit against former President Trump.

VN Store

Back