CBS predictions

Jerry Palm has us finishing 4th. Too bad he's the only one.

Look @ all those V's over T's. Ridiculous. If you were ever going to pick a year to make a little money on Tennessee, this would be the year.

P.S. Georgia ain't going all the way, I don't think Murry has it in him. Gurley might though.

comments section has a guy talking about how Mizzou is going to shock people. I guess it is comforting to know that unrealistic expectations aren't specific to Tennessee football.

Reactions: 2 people
Look @ all those V's over T's. Ridiculous. If you were ever going to pick a year to make a little money on Tennessee, this would be the year.

P.S. Georgia ain't going all the way, I don't think Murry has it in him. Gurley might though.

Georgia may make it to the SEC championship game, but they in no way will compete for the NC.

Richt every year does just enough to keep himself from being fired.

Reactions: 1 person
One of the guys on the Inside College Football show put us at #2 for his bounce back teams for 2013.

CBS loves us!

Georgia may make it to the SEC championship game, but they in no way will compete for the NC.

Richt every year does just enough to keep himself from being fired.

UGA will be able to score. I just don't know if they will stop anyone. They have what 2 returners on defense?

I think Georgia has a chance.

Georgia
Fla
TENN / SC
SC / TENN
Candy
Mizz
Ky

That's it right there. And I dont even have a degree in broadcast journalism

I really hate UGA

Me too, brother

IT's your location. I just moved near Chattanooga and am starting to hate them more, myself. I work with a lot of bama and uga guys, some of whom probably use to be Tenn fans.

I would say outside of traditional hate ( Bama, Fla) the team I hate the most is USCjr. For the same reason as you guys, I lived (was stationed) right in the middle of Cock Country (no homo) and those fans are pretty bad.

The worst part is how winning a little has made them so arrogant and forgetful. Vandy's the same way but with less to actually talk about.

11670.png

Palm gets it.

Anyone who picks Vandy to finish ahead of a Jones coached TN football team needs to get thier head examined. These commentators can't understand that Dooley is no longer coaching TN.

VN Store

Back