CBS predictions

umm... UGA was also like a play away from losing to us and (gulp) UK. just sayin.

Agreed, don't the Gator fans usually keep us in line. Nobody is saying TN was as close as UGA at going to the NC last year, but if TN beat UGA, they are not in that game. Both chances are what ifs and are just as invalid as the next. I think UGA had a fine season, but in some ways Richt has never got to that ultimate prize a NC. Seems like with that talent he really should have.

well let the play do the talking....those idiots know and can predict just about as much as my dog.....#shock the sec

You do realize he has two national championship rings? He's only averaged 10 wins in the toughest conference in the toughest era of this conference. No one can touch 7 in a row, it's unreal. He's only coached TWO Heismans. Avg 10 wins a year and we have one 10 win season since 2004. I wish we could 'underachieve'.

It's easy to hate UGA but I find it hard to hate Richt. Sold his lake house, gave the money to charity for tornado relief. Adopted two kids from Ukraine. Was supposed to get one but brought another as well bc her face was
deformed and no one would pick or love her. He's definitely a 'winner'.

I hear all this and it sounds like he has good character, BUT he is no disciplinarian as UGA has habitual issues with players screwing up. Even some recruits have been turned off to the school for that reason as of late. For the record, I have a Bama neighbor that adopted two kids and he is a complete ahole. Just can't wait to get out of the dark ages and back to our rightful place.

I hear all this and it sounds like he has good character, BUT he is no disciplinarian as UGA has habitual issues with players screwing up. Even some recruits have been turned off to the school for that reason as of late. For the record, I have a Bama neighbor that adopted two kids and he is a complete ahole. Just can't wait to get out of the dark ages and back to our rightful place.

Actually, the opposite is true. They have the strictest drug and alcohol policy in the SEC. To say he isn't a disciplinarian would mean he looks the other way. He suspends his players more than anyone. 2 games for first offense. That's crazy.

Do you think TN doesn't have players who drink and smoke? How many drug tests do u think D Rogers failed?

Now, who you described is Urban Meyer. Read last week where the FBI is talking to the DA down there wanting to know why so many crimes went unpunished. I hope that blows up. I couldn't stand him before he paid Von Bell.

It's easy to hate UGA but I find it hard to hate Richt. Sold his lake house, gave the money to charity for tornado relief. Adopted two kids from Ukraine. Was supposed to get one but brought another as well bc her face was
deformed and no one would pick or love her. He's definitely a 'winner'.

Agree. That's a good man right there.

Vandy is not a contender. They aren't close. The stars aligned for them last year. UT was historically bad because of historically bad coaching. Other than that, they beat a lame schedule and had a banner year.

IF... huge IF... they can get back to a bowl, watch for Franklin to bolt. Honestly, he'd be stupid to stay. His market value is the best it is going to be and he will NOT win championships or make big money at Vandy.

I really don't think UT is that close either but they are closer talent wise than Vandy.

Good point, he could be headed back to MD or Iowa... a good school losing a HC.

Or he could be UTs Director of Tweeting.

Driskel out with appendectomy...at least two weeks. I'm sticking with USCe slight edge to win conference. This might set back their offense, especially timing.

VN Store

Back