CBS to Announcers: "Stick To Sports"

You do know that the Commissioner has influence don't you?

Just like the President.

Once again, can you read, better yet, can you think outside that narrow little box you've constructed for yourself?

The COP/C has their own motivators, the least of which is what the Commissioner says Trump thinks about it. This is a reach of epic proportions to think Trump had anything to do with it. You must think the COP/C are idiots that need guidance from Trump. They are not you.

Reactions: DJimgo
The COP/C has their own motivators, the least of which is what the Commissioner says Trump thinks about it. This is a reach of epic proportions to think Trump had anything to do with it. You must think the COP/C are idiots that need guidance from Trump. They are not you.

The fact that they've gotten to the point that their schedule starts in late October, proves they are literally idiots.

The fact that they've gotten to the point that their schedule starts in late October, proves they are literally idiots.
They may play into the new year when the other season have already ended with packed stadiums. Who knows? Surely not you.

They may play into the new year when the other season have already ended with packed stadiums. Who knows? Surely not you.

They could have played last week with packed stadiums for all I care.

But as of now, nothing has changed that would be useful in a logical sense as to why you kickoff in late October as opposed to kicking off last Saturday.

Your TDS is reaching epic proportions. No credit, only blame.

So, just for S&G's, what do you think about the recent developments between Israel, Bahrain and the UAE? Trump have anything to do with that at all? Since those countries have their own motivators, and all. Are they idiots that needed guidance from Trump? They are not you.

You know that yardstick (ruler) that you are now using could be applied to his predecessor(s) as well, right?

Your TDS is reaching epic proportions. No credit, only blame.

So, just for S&G's, what do you think about the recent developments between Israel, Bahrain and the UAE? Trump have anything to do with that at all? Since those countries have their own motivators, and all. Are they idiots that needed guidance from Trump? They are not you.

You know that yardstick (ruler) that you are now using could be applied to his predecessor(s) as well, right?
Nobody has blamed Trump for the Big Ten decisions. Nobody. Imagining things that aren't true is a symptom of TDS and you should seek professional help.

Quick change the subjects. Once called out on TDS, suffers often try to deflect.

Nobody has blamed Trump for the Big Ten decisions. Nobody. Imagining things that aren't true is a symptom of TDS and you should seek professional help.

Quick change the subjects. Once called out on TDS, suffers often try to deflect.

Are you really that dense or are you pretending? Doesn't matter, the result is the same.
Not talking about blame for the Big 10 decisions, talking about blame for all Covid deaths, riots, climate change, dare I say, "you name it"? Credit for nothing positive, that's your MO. Major symptom of TDS sufferers.

Apparently they are scaling back to an 8 game season and a CG that will be played Dec 19 .

The playoff pairs are scheduled to be announced on Dec 20.

To be fair the Big Ten started the expansion bit when they added Penn State
I am talking about the division expansion with conference title game.
Delaney got on tv and spouted that it wouldn't work and that there would never be a "BCS" let alone a playoff because the Rose Bowl was the most important thing.

Reactions: AM64 and Sea Ray
I am talking about the division expansion with conference title game.
Delaney got on tv and spouted that it wouldn't work and that there would never be a "BCS" let alone a playoff because the Rose Bowl was the most important thing.

True and the B10 was really late to the table in regards to a conference basketball tournament

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Big Ten to start playing football at the end of October.

They've still planned this poorly IMO. If more that 5% of players on one team test positive, every team in the conference has to shut down for a week, at least that is my understanding. That combined with not starting until late October with with no bye weeks leaves no room for an error. Starting on October 10th would make more sense to me.

You do know Kevin Warren didn't have a vote don't you?
This topic here is not a big deal to me but the big ten did mention the rapid tests as one of the main reasons which is what trump called and promised them

They've still planned this poorly IMO. If more that 5% of players on one team test positive, every team in the conference has to shut down for a week, at least that is my understanding. That combined with not starting until late October with with no bye weeks leaves no room for an error. Starting on October 10th would make more sense to me.
Have they even been practicing?

Reactions: AM64

I don't think it's every team in the conference. It's just the one team.

This topic here is not a big deal to me but the big ten did mention the rapid tests as one of the main reasons which is what trump called and promised them
OMG, Trump didn't invent the rapid test and he is not providing funding to the BIG TEN to use for testing. The NBA has been using the rapid test from the beginning. You should thank the NBA that provide the funding for the test development not the Clown in Chief.
If COVID-19 saliva tests are game-changers, did Big Ten and Pac-12 act too soon in canceling fall football?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back