Chandavian Bradley is off the team

Likely grades, hence the move to CC and not an outright transfer to someone else? Just my guess. Doesn't seem any ill will towards the staff, so likely not discipline.

Either way, I wish him well.
Good point concerning the grades. He’ll get to play for a year, get his grades up if that’s the case and may be back.

Likely grades, hence the move to CC and not an outright transfer to someone else? Just my guess. Doesn't seem any ill will towards the staff, so likely not discipline.

Either way, I wish him well.
That was my thought as well. Why CC and not at least an FCS or lower Group of 5 school? I'd bet it was grades related.

Some FCS schools have higher criteria than FBS schools. JUCO is a blank slate where you learn to sign your name in cursive.
I didn't mean why not FCS from an academic standpoint. I meant it from a level of competition standpoint. That was my first question before it dawned on me that it was probably grade related.

Surprising but not surprising.

Didn't seem to be even sniffing the field. The biggest bust of the Heupel era. It be like that sometimes.

I was really looking forward to him doing well, I wonder why the departure?
If he's going cummunity college instead of straight transferring, I would think grades.

Edit: I see the update now. Not grades related.

VN Store

Back