Chandavian Bradley is off the team

Surprising but not surprising.

Didn't seem to be even sniffing the field. The biggest bust of the Heupel era. It be like that sometimes.
When you look to rate behind true freshmen for snaps…?

When you look to rate behind true freshmen for snaps…?
I'm gonna level with you I don't know what that means lol.

I think there's a pretty sound expectation that a five star recruit should be vying for playing time in their second season. And if they aren't that doesn't necessarily signal a bust. But the VQ guys have acted like he was not even remotely in the mix for that group.

GRADES!

Maybe that will catch the eye of the next person who starts to post "must be his grades"...

Well, regardless of his reasons, I hope he makes the best decisions for himself and his future. Good luck young man. Just don’t come back to a team that plays the VOLS while you’re there.

Reactions: njvols
Likely grades, hence the move to CC and not an outright transfer to someone else? Just my guess. Doesn't seem any ill will towards the staff, so likely not discipline.

Either way, I wish him well.
Not grades or hating being at UT. Just needs to step back for a while. Good decision by him. Best of luck to him and wish him well wherever he ends up after this.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
I'm gonna level with you I don't know what that means lol.

I think there's a pretty sound expectation that a five star recruit should be vying for playing time in their second season. And if they aren't that doesn't necessarily signal a bust. But the VQ guys have acted like he was not even remotely in the mix for that group.
You don’t know what being below true freshmen in the pecking order for snaps means?

Just based on where he's going my guesses would be either that he's home sick or else had grade issues.

no grade issues...

Seems he understands it is unlikely he produces much in the SEC at this point. JC might help him grow physically and mentally about football to be able to produce at some point but more likely a lower level player post JC.

VN Store

Back