Chandavian Bradley is off the team

I refuse to speculate on why the young man decided to go to a Jr College Instead of entering the portal. I am sure he has his reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I refuse to speculate on why the young man decided to go to a Jr College Instead of entering the portal. I am sure he has his reasons.
I will speculate. He woke up one morning and realized he actually wants to play football somewhere this season. Portal isn't an option to do that.

By all accounts from parents that I know (through our son's baseball team) that have kids who went to school with him last year, he's a real good kid. I got to see him play two years ago and he's a gifted athlete. I hate to see him leave UT. I really hope he is able to get better at Hutch and returns to UT. But it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up a little closer to home.

Reactions: perico
Hate to see him go. Was really hoping he would ball out and play a lot for us this year. Best of luck to the young man.

Reactions: HalfullVol
He was just buried in the depth chart and couldn't put on the weight needed to play the LEO. He's 6'5" but only weighs 221, and that might even be generous. Telander is 6'2" and weighs 230 for reference.

I assume he went to Hutchinson CC to figure things out for a year and be closer to home. He’s from KC so Hutchinson should only be a couple hours away

VN Store

Back