Chandavian Bradley is off the team

So a 4* rated player decides he can’t make it in the SEC, or any FBS team for that matter. Doesn’t sound right. Either that or it only goes to prove my point that the rating services are full of sh*t.

Hmm, maybe I need to get a job with one of those rating services.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Could be a girlfriend; could be he misses his family; could be he doesn’t like the pressure at a big program; could be he sees that football is not a career and he wants a chance to excel again before he calls it quits; could be anything.

Luckily we are deep at his position, he seems to be leaving on good terms, and he is not going to a rival. I wish him well!

I always want what’s best for any kid that decided to play for Tennessee.

Even just for a little bit.
His senior tape was outstanding at TE/WR.

He just didn’t have that mean streak.
I hope he moves to TE and kills it for some other team,

They are recruiting real dogs at his position and playing college football is very tough mentally and physically… this may just be a case of him not being able to handle everything it takes to be an sec football player and needing to mentally recharge… good luck to him In the future.

Good luck. Hopefully he shows out and earns his way onto a good program next year (preferably not SEC). He has a ton of potential so I hope it's not the beginning of the end of his foot all journey.

We will be fine. We are deep at the position.
Many times a death knell.

I was really looking forward to him doing well, I wonder why the departure?

Judging by the enrollment in community college, he wasn’t going to class. Someone decided for him that it was best to go somewhere more like a high school.

Interesting that in the modern era of college football, transfer portal, and NIL deals that grades are even a concern. Rarely, do we hear about guys that are ineligible due to grades...

Long shot but is he related to Shazzon Bradley?

VN Store

Back