Charges Dropped in the Jussie Smollett Case

I don’t think it’s meaningless at all. It’s well within the realm of possibility that 2 innocent people could’ve been charged with this if the scam wasn’t uncovered. Luckily Juicy is a moron. What do you think would’ve happened had this played out like he intended? Let’s also not forget about the inside job corruption that got the charges dropped to begin with. More heads should roll besides just his.

Yeah they’re going after that POS DA who dropped the charges and expunged everything.

so you're not?

I am, but the amount(%)of my taxes which go to that have zero affect on my daily life, as I have planned for this and brings us back to square one. No affect whatsoever.

Taxes have an affect on my life not the Middle East.

I don’t think it’s meaningless at all. It’s well within the realm of possibility that 2 innocent people could’ve been charged with this if the scam wasn’t uncovered. Luckily Juicy is a moron. What do you think would’ve happened had this played out like he intended? Let’s also not forget about the inside job corruption that got the charges dropped to begin with. More heads should roll besides just his.
Innocent people get railroaded by our justice system all the time and usually they are people of color. Don't believe I've ever seen you go to bat for them

I am, but the amount(%)of my taxes which go to that have zero affect on my daily life, as I have planned for this and brings us back to square one. No affect whatsoever.

Taxes have an affect on my life not the Middle East.
Your taxes go to pay the army protecting the Saudis, the afg poppy fields, etc.

I really fail to see why that's such a negative. Should lynching be protected?
Assault, and murder are both illegal. And I would think in pretty much any case it would fall under the murder category and not man slaughter.

Not sure what you believe was protected.

Assault, and murder are both illegal. And I would think in pretty much any case it would fall under the murder category and not man slaughter.

Not sure what you believe was protected.
How many levels of murder are there? We already make an effort to distinguish based on intent. Does this change that?

How many levels of murder are there? We already make an effort to distinguish based on intent. Does this change that?
I dont think so.

Still not seeing why you thought lynching was protected in any way, shape, or form. Or why this law was needed.

Personally, I am bothered that our politicians are using hoaxes to push their agendas. And that's reason enough for me to be against it. Even if needed they shouldnt be allowed to resort to lying to gain the support they couldnt get before.

Reactions: RikidyBones
I dont think so.

Still not seeing why you thought lynching was protected in any way, shape, or form. Or why this law was needed.

Personally, I am bothered that our politicians are using hoaxes to push their agendas. And that's reason enough for me to be against it. Even if needed they shouldnt be allowed to resort to lying to gain the support they couldnt get before.
I don't think it was protected but I do think someone who would use it has a particularly heinous reason for doing so. I simply don't have an issue in adding it as a charge

Never said I agreed with how it was done. Some other posters did that for me I guess

Innocent people get railroaded by our justice system all the time and usually they are people of color. Don't believe I've ever seen you go to bat for them

Whether he's gone to bat for anyone or not, that doesn't make it okay to railroad innocent people, no matter their skin color.

Reactions: LouderVol

VN Store

Back