Chicago War Zone

Just wondering why you were so vocal about a broke district eliminating SROs but not a peep about using those savings to fatten the bureaucracy/expand DEI...
Everyone was melting down over divesting from SROs and I pointed out that they aren't a great investment based on the research we have, which is true. Sounds like you just want to argue about something lol

Chicago always was a war zone, so it's not a sudden browns issue. The Italian Mafia was and still is a factor. Al Capone, John Wayne Gacy, and I think the Jewish mob, Jacob Loeb, Nathan Leopold Jr., Richard Loeb, and Nathan Leopold Sr. There was Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Mayor Richard M. Daley in more recent times. Chicago was always criminal, with murder being a feature of the place. So, its history just continues to be what it always was. Sadly, humans gonna human, being too stupid to even think about being decent creatures.

Chicago always was a war zone, so it's not a sudden browns issue. The Italian Mafia was and still is a factor. Al Capone, John Wayne Gacy, and I think the Jewish mob, Jacob Loeb, Nathan Leopold Jr., Richard Loeb, and Nathan Leopold Sr. There was Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Mayor Richard M. Daley in more recent times. Chicago was always criminal, with murder being a feature of the place. So, its history just continues to be what it always was. Sadly, humans gonna human, being too stupid to even think about being decent creatures.
So naive put the tin foil hat on

Last edited:
111 of 287 homicides in Chicago are black YTD. Them racist cops are shorely busy up in there.

And John Wayne Gacy? Seriously?

VN Store

Back