Chinese spy balloon hovering over Montana

While we are on this subject, did we ever figure out what we shot down over Alaska, Yukon Territory, and the Great Lakes last year?

Somebody tell MTG that we can't shoot the balloon down because George Soros and Hillary are inside, conducting spy operations on MAGA and trying out a new laser device that implants electromagnetic nodes inside the heads of rural folk, which will start causing them to like hip-hop music and create a strong desire to learn the salsa and read the writings of Malcolm X......

While we are on this subject, did we ever figure out what we shot down over Alaska, Yukon Territory, and the Great Lakes last year?

It’s in my opinion the one off Alaska coast was not a balloon and was recovered. Not sure about the Great Lakes one. Seems it was labeled a amateur weather balloon.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Somebody tell MTG that we can't shoot the balloon down because George Soros and Hillary are inside, conducting spy operations on MAGA and trying out a new laser device that implants electromagnetic nodes inside the heads of rural folk, which will start causing them to like hip-hop music and create a strong desire to learn the salsa and read the writings of Malcolm X......
We’ll into your second bottle tonight? 😉

OK, what's your idea of a perfe4ct response?

You appear to be a Biden voter or at least a democrat. There is nothing wrong with that. I've noticed from your angles that some of this doesn't seem to make you appalled. To appear appalled would make you averse to some of the positions of this administration. Have you not noticed the many bad things going on in this country and around the world lately that puzzles and bothers you? Are you totally fine with what you see?

You appear to be a Biden voter or at least a democrat. There is nothing wrong with that. I've noticed from your angles that some of this doesn't seem to make you appalled. To appear appalled would make you averse to some of the positions of this administration. Have you not noticed the many bad things going on in this country and around the world lately that puzzles and bothers you? Are you totally fine with what you see?
I asked once, I ain't asking again.

VN Store

Back