Choose your '13-'14 QB

Who do you want to start?

• Total voters
That's a hard question to answer, having not seen all the options even practice.

I went with Peterman. Even though I don't think he'll start, and I wish Worley all the best, I think his ability to scramble will mesh better with our offense.

I guess my real answer to your question is, "The one that gets us wins."

This thread is proof that the football forum needs to have mandated football instructional videos that must be watched before being able to post.

Reactions: 1 person
Our four QB each have skill sets unique them. CBJ and coach Jake will hold a full on competition and choose the one that gives us the best chance to win.
Myself, I would like to see the best dual threat win the job. These are exciting times at Tennessee.

I'll take my chances with Dobbs from what I saw at the Orange and White game. Air Bud was a close 2nd. Worley and Peterman don't belong on the list. How did these guys make it to Tennessee? Oh how far we've fallen.

You do realize that Worley was A Gatorade Player of the Year recipient don't you?:hi:

He wasnt playing in the sec week in week out, after bama if we are not doing any good i would not put a freshman before then, freshman against bama D might have long term effect on him.:unsure:

We won't be any good before Bama. But I agree, let him develop some

You do realize that Worley was A Gatorade Player of the Year recipient don't you?:hi:

I think the dude has a good chance to be pretty good, everbody is judging him on the spring game lets get him all of the weapons he is going to have before we write him of, if DOBBS is the QB its going to be a long year on the Hill.:ermm:

Maybe, but everybody who is anybody on VN knows that Alabama hasn't had a good qb since Kenny Stabler, LSU since Bert Jones, and Clemson has one of our hand me downs now.

I would say AJ Mcarron is acceptable...

I can't believe people want a true freshman to start. While there have been success stories of freshman starting at UT, it is not exactly the most ideal situation. Especially if the kid would be starting 8 weeks after even arriving on campus.

Maybe, but everybody who is anybody on VN knows that Alabama hasn't had a good qb since Kenny Stabler, LSU since Bert Jones, and Clemson has one of our hand me downs now.

That hand me down might be a Heisman trophy candidate this season. That's Kiffin for you tells Boyd to go somewhere else and gives a scholarship to Matt Simms.

What's a better time than now to use Dobbs or Ferguson? We don't have Worley or Peterman stepping up and becoming the team leader. Dobbs seems like the guy who can lead the team his freshman year and then on. I understand he hasn't played a college down, but from what I know and understand let's not count him out as the starter.

What's a better time than now to use Dobbs or Ferguson? We don't have Worley or Peterman stepping up and becoming the team leader. Dobbs seems like the guy who can lead the team his freshman year and then on. I understand he hasn't played a college down, but from what I know and understand let's not count him out as the starter.

How do you know that they're not being leaders? Are you a receiver?

This thread is grossly mis-titled. Should be "Who Do You Prefer to be Your '13-'14 QB. Because you bunch of wannabes don't choose the QB. Some guy named Lyle Allen Jones Jr. makes that decision. :whistling:

I can't believe people want a true freshman to start. While there have been success stories of freshman starting at UT, it is not exactly the most ideal situation. Especially if the kid would be starting 8 weeks after even arriving on campus.

The unknown guy is always a fan favorite.

This thread is grossly mis-titled. Should be "Who Do You Prefer to be Your '13-'14 QB. Because you bunch of wannabes don't choose the QB. Some guy named Lyle Allen Jones Jr. makes that decision. :whistling:

Exacly! Asking fans to choose between guy who's played some, and three guys who have never taken a snap against NCAA competition is kinda pointless.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back