Chris Brazzell transfers to the vols

Thanks! More confusion. Agree to end posts that chooses to ignore points versus preferences. You have yours and others have theirs. They don't match as each has/had their expectations for said player based on hype preseason. Didn't come to meet expectations so some to choose to slight the player and demean them.
You know what man. You made me think about my comments on the young man. I really wasn't trying to just talk down on him although that's what I did. You may be a parent or relative if not possibly they are on here. So I will try to do better with my options towards players. I have young adults myself and would not like it if someone talked down on them. Although I was really disappointed in his play I want nothing more than for him to turn it around. It's all good man we all can be better

Knew someone would ask this, but I'm a big boy. I can take the heat. Bru is a great blocker and physical receiver, but he's not a big play guy. This offense needs those types. IF he comes back, who knows if he'll be himself. Appreciate all he's done and hate that his injury happened, but we need playmakers. No comparing Bru to Stewart. And this will really piss off the masses, but Bru is gone after this year...again...IF he returns. Stewart gives us multiple seasons and he'd be the best WR in the room the minute he steps on campus. Gimme Stewart no matter what.
Yeah, the catch he made to set up the winning FG against Alabama wasn't a big play at all. GTFOH

Great pickup. Still think we need a full press for Stewart tho. Nothing against Nimrod or Webb, but they've not shown the ability to be able to be that dynamic presence that this offense needs. Give me Brazzell, Stewart, Staley, and Matthews to go with White. That's the room Nico needs.
Agreed Webb & Nimrod don't have IT

You know what man. You made me think about my comments on the young man. I really wasn't trying to just talk down on him although that's what I did. You may be a parent or relative if not possibly they are on here. So I will try to do better with my options towards players. I have young adults myself and would not like it if someone talked down on them. Although I was really disappointed in his play I want nothing more than for him to turn it around. It's all good man we all can be better
nice to get a response where we kinda discussed and not beat each other up. Merry CHRISTmas!

You are correct, Bru is a grown man! If he is not on the field, every coach should be fired
Bru has a long road to being fully recovered. I would be shocked if he is active to start fall camp, and if he is his speed will be major issue. He might be better off adding 20 lbs and moving to TE.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Last edited:
Reactions: bpalmer28
Bru has a long road to being fully recovered. I would be shocked if he is active to start fall camp, and if he is his speed will be major issue. He might be better off adding 20 lbs and moving to TE.
I think people also need to recognize that even though we all love him, he’s never sniffed a 1,000 yard season and he’s only had 3 games where he gained over 100 yards. He’s made some huge plays for us and he’s my favorite player, but even when 100% healthy I’m not sure if he’s a 1,000 yard guy or a 1st/2nd round guy. Idk if his skills translate to NFL or not. I didn’t think JJ would do well in the NFL and he’s making me look stupid.

Nimrod was starting to develop some consistency....weren't preferred targets of our qb. Castles and Squirrel and Warren moreso with Ramel of course. Some folks develop slower than others in futbol. I'm not selling out on "it" yet.
The early returns with this logic would have flushed Hyatt after his first year on the field.

Yeah, the catch he made to set up the winning FG against Alabama wasn't a big play at all. GTFOH
I think Bru is very good, as well as Steward. I would want to know why Steward wants to transfer, and that goes for everyone in the transfer portal. Many have good reasons for transferring, but I feel that some may not have good reasons. As a coach I would want to know why they want to leave a program, and would they fit in with the culture of the team. I trust Hype to make decisions on this the right way. In other words you do not want to have a bad apple on the team. I am in no way saying that Steward is bad for the culture,, because I don't know. If everything about Steward fits Hypes thoughts, I would think he would be all over the player, regardless of who it is.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back