Chris Brazzell transfers to the vols

Was injured. Came back and was playing back into condition. Caught TD and lost for rest of season. How 'bout being happy with what we have instead of trying to go back and find debbie downer...
Complacency will lead to Apathy. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. As much as I loved coach Fulmer that was his downfall. In all areas of our lives we should push to be better. If not,you get left behind. I understand being patient with development, but you can’t take a wait and see and it not work

You may need to check your reading and comprehension
I don't think so. You are claiming he caught a single TD pass and that's the only worthy thing he did all season. That's a completely uninformed and ignorant opinion.

I understood your whiny crybaby ass 100%.

Have a merry Christmas!

Reactions: butchna
I don't think so. You are claiming he caught a single TD pass and that's the only worthy thing he did all season. That's a completely uninformed and ignorant opinion.

I understood your whiny crybaby ass 100%.

Have a merry Christmas!
That isn't what I said at all.

This is LITERALLY what you said. A word for word quote.

"He was not good at all and the one time he caught the ball he got hurt"

Apparently your memory is also not so good.
Bro I didn't mean he only caught 1 ball although you took it that way. Man it's Christmas eve I have a beautiful family and a great life. I'm really tired of my phone beeping give it a rest

Bro I didn't mean he only caught 1 ball although you took it that way. Man it's Christmas eve I have a beautiful family and a great life. I'm really tired of my phone beeping give it a rest

One more beep...you obviously are clueless at how well Thorton played his last 2-3 games and you can't base your entire opinion of him on seeing him drop a few balls from the stands. No one was happy with how he played early in the season but after they moved him from the slot to outside he did well. Hopefully he will pick up where he left off.

Have a nice Christmas yourself.

One more beep...you obviously are clueless at how well Thorton played his last 2-3 games and you can't base your entire opinion of him on seeing him drop a few balls from the stands. No one was happy with how he played early in the season but after they moved him from the slot to outside he did well. Hopefully he will pick up where he left off.

Overall though it’s ok to admit he was terrible

None of this is important. You need to really get a life man

Thornton maintains his good end of season streak, Bru back, Brazzelle hits the ground running, Staley, Matthews. Squirrel hits the portal
Wow, not sure where you're getting that. Squirrel has been a great playmaker and should continue to be. Sure hope it's with the good guys.

None of this is important. You need to really get a life man
And you interrupted your kick azz version of one to gently inform him.
043c906cbd0df5d1421974099bc7eff6.gif

Reactions: BanditVol
AGREED! Joe had some bad misses, but the receivers dropped some sure TD's and FD's. Keaton didn't help Joe out when He needed him most. I'd say WR's cost UT at least one game, possibly 2. It is frustrating when you do your job, and the other guys don't.

Keyton was clutch in 22, against Bama and Flarduh.

This season he dropped a couple wide open TDs that were sure things, and a couple TDs that would have been great catches and great throws because he didnt have much separation, but the ball hit him in the hands. A surehanded WR like Squirrel would have at least 4TDS that Keyton dropped this season if he were in the same position.

You take those....then add to them the times that Squrrel, Keyton and others were WIDE open streaking down the field and Joe overthrew them all by 5 or 10 yards? How many passing TDs did we leave on the field this season? Close to 2 per game. Seriously. Its more than 1 per game. Way more. Joe had a couple good games this season, so lets figure it at 1.5 TDs a game where either Joe overthrew a (wide) open WR...OR Keyton and co dropped TDs when the ball was there behind the defense. Thats 1.5 x 12=18.

18 TDS we left on the field minimum. Thats 10.5 points per game. 126 points this season. Wait until Nico is back there next season with a very experienced Oline and a stable of WRs. I believe we are gonna be back around 2022 levels on offense next season. So exciting !!

Him and is brother Colin come from great bloodline. Their father played at Angelo State and before that i believe he won a national title at Blinn junior college in Texas. The father also once held and he might still do the post recieving yards in a season in high school football (nationally).

Reactions: Volfan1000
The brothers will make each other better by competing against one another in practice.

They might place a few friendly wagers on the outcome of those practices.

VN Store

Back