Chris Wallace QUITS

Wallace had become an increasingly isolated presence on Fox News during the Trump administration, confronting Donald Trump on controversial topics compared to the softer tone many on-air hosts took with the former president.

He said he was leaving after 18 years at the network because 'I want to try something new, to go beyond politics to all the things I'm interested in.'

Fox News Sunday will have a rotating roster of hosts for the time being, the network said in a statement praising Wallace's work.

Just last month it was reported that Wallace along with fellow anchor Bret Baier took issue with the network over Tucker Carlson's new series on streaming service Fox Nation covering the January 6 Capitol riot.

Wallace had also been a target of frequent attacks by Trump himself, particularly since the chaotic 2020 presidential debate during which an exasperated Wallace tried desperately to stick to the issues at hand while candidate Joe Biden and Trump were hurling verbal attacks at one another.

In June Trump called in to Sean Hannity's Fox show and accused Wallace of trying to 'protect' Biden from questions about his son Hunter.

Chris Wallace announces he's leaving Fox News effective immediately at the end of his Sunday show | Daily Mail Online

Buy Fox stock is all I can say, because they probably saved a small fortune by letting that liberal poon leave and go to a wanna believe network that won't last a year if it launches at all.

Buy Fox stock is all I can say, because they probably saved a small fortune by letting that liberal poon leave and go to a wanna believe network that won't last a year if it launches at all.

Where does CNN get all that money? No views and cable money supports. I actually wrote Trump to support Ala carte TV years ago and how powerful.

Nice to see Wallace come to his senses and leave that cesspool of propaganda for an actual news organization.

So?

I don't think these days you can attach too much significance to party affiliation.
Of course you would I don’t blame you for not wanting to flaunt your Democrat card either the way the morons are f)&@ing up. Chris Wallace is and always has been left of center with his personal views. What he was able to do was keep his personal views out of his reporting… until the last election cycle. He’s been living on borrowed time at Fox ever since.

Man I tell you I am just devastated and torn up. A known tool bag leaves one garbage “news” platform to take a job at another garbage “news” platform.

What will we ever do now that Wallace is at CNN? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙄

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back