Chris Wallace QUITS

I dont care enough to support them. I dont really care for any cable news.
I’d guess not very many will care enough to support them. CNN is already hemorrhaging money and then they do stupid stuff like this. I do find it hilarious that they landed Wallace probably thinking he would somehow give their streaming service some legitimacy.

If anything it’s probably more telling that Wallace was not able to negotiate a contract with Fox on par to what he presently has.

I’d guess not very many will care enough to support them. CNN is already hemorrhaging money and then they do stupid stuff like this. I do find it hilarious that they landed Wallace probably thinking he would somehow give their streaming service some legitimacy.

If anything it’s probably more telling that Wallace was not able to negotiate a contract with Fox on par to what he presently has.
We'll see. Don't know, don't care.

Nice to see Wallace come to his senses and leave that cesspool of propaganda for an actual news organization.
Good God please tell me you're not this moronic. You can't possibly believe CNN to be anything other than propaganda outlet can you?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
So?

I don't think these days you can attach too much significance to party affiliation.
Any registered Democrat wouldn't be considered right of center any more than a registered republican be considered left of center. It's an oxymoron to suggest it.

And the echo chamber grows
Fox News is starting to run low on actual journalists. They have had some high profile departures in the last 5 years. I guess all that remains now are Bret Baier, John Roberts, Jennifer Griffin, Lara Logan and ???? I can't bring myself to include Doocy's kid.

Even right-leaning journalists like Catherine Herridge, Gregg Jarrett and Jenna Lee have left. Their on air talent is mostly comprised of pundits now, who are short on journalistic credentials. It's not really a news reporting-based network anymore. It's mostly partisan political opinion.

If you watched any of the debates, he was acting as a CNN employee before now.

Maybe they'll balance their main channel with some truth but I agree it just seems odd when they're hemorrhaging viewers.

Anyway easy check due to low expectations. He will actually be a reasonable voice who immediately becomes their most marketable.

Fox News is starting to run low on actual journalists. They have had some high profile departures in the last 5 years. I guess all that remains now are Bret Baier, John Roberts, Jennifer Griffin, Lara Logan and ???? I can't bring myself to include Doocy's kid.

Even right-leaning journalists like Catherine Herridge, Gregg Jarrett and Jenna Lee have left. Their on air talent is mostly comprised of pundits now, who are short on journalistic credentials. It's not really a news reporting-based network anymore. It's mostly partisan political opinion.

Lol...ok Otis.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I'd like to see this guy added to the deep pool of talent.

Reporters accused of killing democracy
Dec. 12, 2021 - 7:27 - Urged to ease up on Biden while slamming Trump

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

Fox News hasn't been the same since Roger Ailes left. They're not nearly what they once were. I will say many of those that left haven't exactly found success elsewhere. Jenna Lee started this news site: https://www.smarthernews.com/ Who's ever heard of that?

What I enjoyed about Fox News 20 yrs ago was that their shows had a right wing bias sure, but they gave both sides of an argument. O'Reilly had plenty of liberals on his show. Hannity had Colmes and Greta Susteren was not particularly right or left politically. They had Shepard Smith at 7pm.

Now there's nowhere to go for banter where both sides get a fair shake. CNN doesn't have crossfire anymore

Fox does still serve a role in that they give the other side (conservative side) to what we're fed from the main stream media. They'll report on news that the MSM won't give you

Fox does still serve a role in that they give the other side (conservative side) to what we're fed from the main stream media. They'll report on news that the MSM won't give you
Republican, not conservative

Fox News hasn't been the same since Roger Ailes left. They're not nearly what they once were. I will say many of those that left haven't exactly found success elsewhere. Jenna Lee started this news site: https://www.smarthernews.com/ Who's ever heard of that?

What I enjoyed about Fox News 20 yrs ago was that their shows had a right wing bias sure, but they gave both sides of an argument. O'Reilly had plenty of liberals on his show. Hannity had Colmes and Greta Susteren was not particularly right or left politically. They had Shepard Smith at 7pm.

Now there's nowhere to go for banter where both sides get a fair shake. CNN doesn't have crossfire anymore

Also if you look at some of the day time programming they do more news reporting but of course they lean right. They don't try to hide that they have nightly opinion shows. Tucker invites anyone on but progressives won't go on the show because they are afraid to debate ideas. Even still Deblasio, Yang, Avenatti, etc have gone on over time. Harold Ford Jr is a big time democrat voice. Juan Williams is still there.

CNN is probably doubling Wallace's salary because CNN is in the tank and need to pick off talent from other stations. They've done it before and there model still fails because they have not resolved the root cause of the problem.

MSNBC is garbage as well but at least you know your watching The National Enquirer or Weekly World News when you turn to them except if you're leftist and can't decipher propaganda and stonecold racism. These people would be on fringe channels in the past.

Reactions: FallCreekVols

VN Store

Back