Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

It’s 45 degrees at sunrise and still, some true Fall weather this morning. Members of the flock of fat robins are squabbling over feeding opportunities (their fiestiness isn’t confined to mating territories in the Spring). Time to enjoy another Pledge. 👍🏼

@Gandalf
Look at what I found!
Apparently, Tabacalera Pages makes a sampler of the brands it produces (No mention of this is made on their Web site.) and makes these available to their dealers. Each sample is 5" x 60. Again, something that isn't available outside of the sampler.
With the cold weather coming, I could not help myself and ordered the sampler from Cigar Page.
IMG_2279.jpeg

As a kid, I took my 15 cents to the corner store, bought the latest comic book and 3 pieces of penny candy. Before I ever opened the comic, I’d unwrapped a piece of candy and put it in my mouth.

So, this morning, I’m trying one of the cigars in the Raymond Pages sampler. The second untitled teaser from RP is called the berserker, described as a full-bodied spice bomb by Cigar Page. Right after lighting, it does provide a three-pepper bite, but it quickly adds wood, leather, and bread.
IMG_2280.jpeg
Edit: definitely full bodied but smooth though the middle third (I want to credit the 60 ring gauge). Got a bit wicked as I smoked it to the nub. 😎

Last edited:
@Gandalf
Look at what I found!
Apparently, Tabacalera Pages makes a sampler of the brands it produces (No mention of this is made on their Web site.) and makes these available to their dealers. Each sample is 5" x 60. Again, something that isn't available outside of the sampler.
With the cold weather coming, I could not help myself and ordered the sampler from Cigar Page.
View attachment 688095

Those look plump - like taking the chubby girl for a ride. Im sure you fellas know the rest of that thought so I will leave it at that. ;)

No brands I am really familiar with so I am looking forward to your reviews!

Some more about the maker - Tabacalera Pages

This morning’s Raymond Page 5x60 sample is the Florida Man, the exact opposite of yesterday’s smoke. Blonde connie with creamy mild to medium filler. First light has a surprising amount of pepper. Admittedly, no matter if I wind up liking this cigar, I’m not buying or smoking cigars named “Florida Man,” except on the occasion that they’re included in a sampler. I am a Vol, after all.
IMG_2282.jpeg

VN Store

Back