Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Has anyone had any experience with Pappy van winkle cigars. The price is $185 for 10 would like to buy as gift just didn’t know if they were worth it.

Reactions: loggervol
Has anyone had any experience with Pappy van winkle cigars. The price is $185 for 10 would like to buy as gift just didn’t know if they were worth it.

Never tried them, and it's probably as close to PVW that I would ever get though. Lord, the secondary prices for that bourbon is off the chain expensive.

Reactions: Ridgerunner Vol
Never tried them, and it's probably as close to PVW that I would ever get though. Lord, the secondary prices for that bourbon is off the chain expensive.
That would be the draw for me as well. Would never pay those prices for the bourbon.
Just thinking there are probably better cigars for the money.

Reactions: MadWorld

I tried one, I thought it was a rather good stick.

I think that’s kinda high. I’m sure I gave 12 and some change for the one I bought. I bought a Toro size also.

Reactions: Ridgerunner Vol
**** em I smoking one tonight, gonna be 71 degrees

I really can’t understand what kind of bb team we had this year. They played great against good competition and crapped the bed against teams they should have beat.

Reactions: zjcvols
R&Js are enjoyed by just about everybody, including folks who aren’t regular cigar smokers.

My go to are Arturo Fuentes, but those who read this thread know my palate is broad.

My best friend hadn’t smoked a cigar since college. He wanted one for the Alabama game if we won (which we did of course) and I got him a R&J and he really enjoyed it

D2554EEE-3DEC-4F9A-A969-076DB0A88050.jpeg

First time trying this. Really nice stick, I would definitely recommend this for anyone who hasn’t tried it. Partagas, black label, robusto size
I wish I’d bought the toro size now that I’m smoking. Really nice flavor blend, smooth and smooth on the retro. Medium to full but nothing harsh. Again, really nice stick.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back