Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

no, I’d like to try one. Malin, they have a variety pack at the pit and it has one X in it. I think the pack was 150 for 8 cigars or maybe 10. It’s back in the left corner of the humidor if they haven’t sold it.
I'll have to check it out.

Reactions: loggervol
I'll have to check it out.

If it’s still there, I think it was on the first shelf at the bottom. It’s in the same corner where the diesels are.

Really thought hard about buying it the last time was there. Just for the X. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: malinoisvol
Do you let them sit for 6 months before you smoke them? I know they are usually aged before you buy them but I was just wondering?
I'm not very disciplined about aging anything. I put them in a humidor that is seasoned to 65% humidity. I'll check the humidity after a day or two to see if it went up or down. When it returns to 65% for a day or two, I'll smoke em.

no, I’d like to try one. Malin, they have a variety pack at the pit and it has one X in it. I think the pack was 150 for 8 cigars or maybe 10. It’s back in the left corner of the humidor if they haven’t sold it.

I've had the best success ordering them from two places.... Neptune Cigars and Cigar Country. Neptune usually limits how many you can buy at 4 or 5 but they have decent prices. Cigar Country usually has a better supply... probably because they are in the Dominican Republic.

VN Store

Back