Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Last edited:
Reactions: malinoisvol
That V660 is a great smoke. Full bodied for sure.

Smoking my second Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur Dark Knight. I understand it to be a recent offering from an older brand. Medium body, hint of cocoa, full flavor yet smooth, leather, coffee, pepper, good draw, clouds of smoke - a well made cigar. My local shop featured a five pack of these for $30. Glad I picked them up.

Smoking my second Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur Dark Knight. I understand it to be a recent offering from an older brand. Medium body, hint of cocoa, full flavor yet smooth, leather, coffee, pepper, good draw, clouds of smoke - a well made cigar. My local shop featured a five pack of these for $30. Glad I picked them up.
I like those, the one I tried had a little more pepper in it but not to much.

Here’s some coupons for Famous Smoke Shop.

Last edited:
Yeah, I still have it. Was waiting to hear back from you. I’ve got Venmo. It might be Thursday before I’ll get a chance to ship it.
My bank uses Zelle, if that’s ok. Either way, do you have Twitter? We could exchange info through that or I’m open to other suggestions.

Some really good singles

Reactions: malinoisvol
My bank uses Zelle, if that’s ok. Either way, do you have Twitter? We could exchange info through that or I’m open to other suggestions.
We’ll figure something out. As I said, my off day this upcoming week is Thursday, so it’ll be then most likely before I’ll have a chance to ship it.

We’ll figure something out. As I said, my off day this upcoming week is Thursday, so it’ll be then most likely before I’ll have a chance to ship it.
Cool. @ me when you want to exchange info.

VN Store

Back