Citrus Bowl Bound per Brett McMurphy [its official]

It's a fascinating match up in the comparison of relative strength between the Big 10 and SEC. Much to study and consider. The powers that be have already spoken regarding the ACC.

A win for the Vols will go a long way to showing White and Heupel have raised the floor.

Anyone upset by this is just weird. Best possible matchup. 8-4 in the Citrus Bowl shows a lot of respect for the bran that is Tennessee. We get the best possible non-NY6 bowl and a very beatable opponent, and one that is technically the runner up in the Big 10. Ending the season 9-4 is important and can’t think of a better situation out there to do that.
💯

I'll take the Vols big with a healthy offensive line. We will run and we will throw. I like us BIG.

I mean, he was leading the league in rushing before the UT game, so maybe just you didn't know who he was.
Or...and stick with me here for a sec....most people across the country didn't know who he was until he blew up against the Vols and made every highlight show.

LMFAO! I spit my coffee...been a member here for 10 years, I think this is the first like I've ever given to an opposing fan. Thanks, @BrewHawk!

My pleasure! High praise indeed.

We certainly don't quite have the history of success you guys do, but with a top 20ish revenue program, Iowa fans certainly expect more than what we've experienced, so there is a lot of similar thought process happening on our boards as well. The worst offense in CFB the past two years does not sit well, especially with the obvious nepotism.

I did a lookback at the prior seasons with Brian Ferentz as OC. If the Hawks had an average ranked scoring offense (28ppg), Iowa would be 77-5 (using past scores). It might even be better, as our D wouldn't have to be on the field as much.

I'll get out of the way now so that the previous bickering can continue😎

Just got an email from the Tennessee Fund with an offer to buy tickets from the university. Prices range from $72 to $177 (club level) and will be assigned by donor rank.

So if you're interested and not liking the prices on Ticket Master, there may be another option.

Just got an email from the Tennessee Fund with an offer to buy tickets from the university. Prices range from $72 to $177 (club level) and will be assigned by donor rank.

So if you're interested and not liking the prices on Ticket Master, there may be another option.
A day too late - bought mine yesterday as the first message indicated you had to buy a travel package. I think I paid about the same but had the TM fees, which I do NOT like, but it was okay.

And I bought in a section next to the designated Tennessee section - I figure it will still be orange there. I wanted 4 seats off the aisle and that is what I got. I don't like being in the middle of a row.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
No he isn't.

Gordon for OK ST is leading.

Schrader got 570 of his 1499 yards the last 3 games.

And the only game he broke 100 yards receiving was against a lackluster defensive effort for the Vols. 116 of his 191 receiving yards came against the Vols.

Another example is Etienne for FL. 172 yards against the Vols. Didn't break 100 in another game this season.

An unmotivated Vols defense can make any RB look good. That's the point I'm making.
He is the leading rusher.

VN Store

Back