Climate Activists Slash Dozens of SUV Tires in NYC, say 'major cities' Across US To Be Hit Next

A screwdriver can easily poke a hole in the sidewall of a tire. It gets tougher as the profile decreases, and once you’re around a 45 profile, it’s way easier to stab than slash.
^^^^^^Jilted lover^^^^^:p

I do doubt it. Highly. Like infinitesimal chance. Unless,I suppose,some blockhead starts threatening them
So your suggestion is to just let it happen and call the cops after the damage is done. Jesus, never give advice to women facing sexual assault.

Let's say you dont have a gun or weapon. Walk up, see them slashing your tires. You run up, yelling at them to stop and calling for help. They are surprised by you, turn around and stab because you are too close, and trying to stop them. -thats the better option in your book?

No. You have no authority to detain them.

I agree they are acting criminally but it's not a cause for someone to die. Obviously.
Are you willing to provide insight on the questions I asked earlier?

Depends on value of such tires to determine any criminality...according to liberal logic with grab and go.

"Officer, he slashed my Coopers!"
Sorry sir nothing we can do

"Officer he slashed my Michelins!"
All units respond..Swarm Swarm

I agree they are acting criminally but it's not a cause for someone to die. Obviously.
Do I have the authority to try to stop them, not by shooting them or even pointing a gun at them, just telling them to stop or trying to get them off my vehicle?

I agree. And should be prosecuted.

But pointing guns at people for minor property crimes is f'ing absurd and is EXACTLY the kind of yahoo idiocy that justifies keeping guns out of the hands of bravado fools.

Can we stab them with a paper straw?

Some of these things are more than a little tricky.

As has been pointed out where one lives would make a big difference in legal liability of various actions. For instance the OP had this happening in NYC. I don't think there's a lot could lawfully be done there. (though I'm not well versed on NYC law)

The nerfing of property crime in this country is more than a little disturbing. Outright theft and wanton destruction during numerous riots (and even "normal" laws in CA) can be waived off by many as "Well, that's what insurance if for." That's bad enough. Private property crimes (such as these) can be worse. Not in a matter of scale but of impact to the victim. In this case depending on what you carry for insurance having your tires slashed may not be covered. It'd be really swell if everybody was just rolling in dough but for lots of people putting good tires on a vehicle is a serious investment. Good full size SUV tires can easily be $200 or more. (And we're not even counting the inconvenience of having a vehicle you can't drive here) I get really frustrated when people just say "It's just money". For the rich, OK, maybe so. The fact of the matter is for LOTS of people money is a finite resource to the point money spent "here" can only happen if it isn't spent "there". That money came from time on a job. Literally a chunk of your life was set aside so you could obtain X amount of money to exchange for Y. If somebody comes along and f**** over your Y it isn't "just money"...it's that chunk of your life you invested that's been rendered worthless as well. I think people need to get a lot less forgiving over such actions.

Now having said the above the idea of a snipers hide set up over your vehicle and stacking bodies isn't a particularly sane (or legal) approach. Going out of one's way to actively deter damage to personal property is an entirely reasonable response. If the perpetrators respond with anything resembling a threat, f'em.

Seems there are a lot of responsible gun owners just itching to murder someone, especially over something comprehensive insurance will cover...

Some of these things are more than a little tricky.

As has been pointed out where one lives would make a big difference in legal liability of various actions. For instance the OP had this happening in NYC. I don't think there's a lot could lawfully be done there. (though I'm not well versed on NYC law)

The nerfing of property crime in this country is more than a little disturbing. Outright theft and wanton destruction during numerous riots (and even "normal" laws in CA) can be waived off by many as "Well, that's what insurance if for." That's bad enough. Private property crimes (such as these) can be worse. Not in a matter of scale but of impact to the victim. In this case depending on what you carry for insurance having your tires slashed may not be covered. It'd be really swell if everybody was just rolling in dough but for lots of people putting good tires on a vehicle is a serious investment. Good full size SUV tires can easily be $200 or more. (And we're not even counting the inconvenience of having a vehicle you can't drive here) I get really frustrated when people just say "It's just money". For the rich, OK, maybe so. The fact of the matter is for LOTS of people money is a finite resource to the point money spent "here" can only happen if it isn't spent "there". That money came from time on a job. Literally a chunk of your life was set aside so you could obtain X amount of money to exchange for Y. If somebody comes along and f**** over your Y it isn't "just money"...it's that chunk of your life you invested that's been rendered worthless as well. I think people need to get a lot less forgiving over such actions.

Now having said the above the idea of a snipers hide set up over your vehicle and stacking bodies isn't a particularly sane (or legal) approach. Going out of one's way to actively deter damage to personal property is an entirely reasonable response. If the perpetrators respond with anything resembling a threat, f'em.

I condone azz beatings for tire slashing.

It is a fair question. it takes 20 seconds to slash tires and the average police response is 5 min (???). Giving LG the benefit of the doubt, let's say you observe them acting suspiciously around your vehicle. You call cops and coincidentally the police arrive to witness the vandalism.

5 mins ??? Ha ! You won’t see them here for something like reporting your destruction of property . Our neighbor had their truck stolen from in front of their house , it took the po po 3 hours to come out . They filed the report then went around and found their own truck . That was one mad man . Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: RavinDave and McDad
Seems there are a lot of responsible gun owners just itching to murder someone, especially over something comprehensive insurance will cover...
I personally believe shooting someone for damaging tires is beyond ridiculous however it is evident that there are too many far left DEMS that want to behave like a bunch of A holes in the name of climate change.

They should make better life choices if they want to survive . Some people need to stop thinking that the ones that are being fcked with think the same as they do . A lot of people are very serious about leaving themselves , their families , and their stuff alone .

Reactions: Tnslim1

Seems like there are a lot of stupid people willing to risk their health over things that don’t belong to them . How stupid do you have to be in this day and age to take chances like that ?

Last edited:
Depends on value of such tires to determine any criminality...according to liberal logic with grab and go.

"Officer, he slashed my Coopers!"
Sorry sir nothing we can do

"Officer he slashed my Michelins!"
All units respond..Swarm Swarm

Some of those dang coopers to . Size actually does matter , don’t listen to that lie . 😂

Seems like their are a lot of stupid people willing to risk their health over things that don’t belong to them . How stupid do you have to be in this day and age to take chances like that ?
You got a kid playing in the back yard, runs to the front yard, sees person knifing your car, screams. You around see a stranger wielding a knife and your kid screaming. That person is getting dropped and no one would ever convict you.

Wife walking the dog is the same scenario and then the bad guy is stuck between the wife and the house.

VN Store

Back