Climate Activists Slash Dozens of SUV Tires in NYC, say 'major cities' Across US To Be Hit Next

'We Will Never Be Caught'

Brazen eco-zealots Tyre Extinguishers are celebrating their expansion into America, after slashing the tires of 40 SUVs in New York City Thursday night and bragging that they'll 'never be caught.'

The movement, which originated in the United Kingdom, seeks to dissuade people from owning SUVs in urban areas, and switch instead to more environmentally-friendly vehicles.

Tyre extinguishers took credit for deflating the tires of 40 SUVs on Manhattan's Upper East Side Thursday.

'BIG NEWS: TYRE EXTINGUISHERS STRIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN NEW YORK CITY!' they tweeted on Tuesday.

The SUVs they vandalized had leaflets let on the windshield, which stated: 'Attention: Your gas guzzler kills'.

When reached by DailyMail.com via e-mail, an anonymous representative for the group said: 'We will be striking in major cities all across America as autonomous groups are formed to take action.'

They made it clear that they aren't going anywhere and they don't believe there's anything anyone can do about it.

'That's the beauty of this movement - it is leaderless. Nobody gives orders or controls it. All it takes is one person to print our leaflet and buy some lentils. How do we plan on executing it? It's very simple and anyone can do it. Which is why we will never be caught.'

The group makes a guide to their method of activism readily available on their website titled: 'How to deflate an SUV tyre.'

59766937-10974329-image-a-43_1656704217203.jpg

Brazen eco-zealots who slashed 40 SUV tires in NYC vow they'll spring up across major US cities | Daily Mail Online
Wait. So they aren't slashing tires; they're just deflating them?

No one is defending stupid ass protesters slashing tires. It's dumb and criminal. But it's akin to shoplifting, smoking pot, stealing a purse, and the like.

And you don't shoot people for that. Arrest and prosecute? Sure. Point a gun at them, no.
You steal my wife's purse or f with my ride and you'll find out your assumptions are incorrect. Pop,pop pop pop

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
That you would point your gun at someone and not intending to use it, but just to scare someone, says a lot about your pathetic understanding of firearms and basic common sense.
Oh I intend to defend myself. If they come at my truck with a weapon that’s capable of punching through a tire then that’s a deadly weapon. If they then turn on me instead of leaving then they get what they get.
Self defense is still allowed in Tennessee

No one is defending stupid ass protesters slashing tires. It's dumb and criminal. But it's akin to shoplifting, smoking pot, stealing a purse, and the like.

So, weilding a knife and destroying property is now akin to smoking pot? Legalize it, then, right?

You really can present some ignorant arguments.

Frankly I'm fine with the friendly fire of them attacking what are likely to be other leftoids.

VN Store

Back