Climate Activists Slash Dozens of SUV Tires in NYC, say 'major cities' Across US To Be Hit Next

I didnt say I was okay with it. You guys are ridiculous. I just don't think anyone should lose their life for vandalism. To me a life is worth more than 1 or 2k for tires. Not saying people that do it shouldn't be punished. Stop being so simple.

I’ll settle for a fair chance with a bat to kick their @$$ if caught. Wear them out with blunt force trauma to the knees, arms and ribs. They deserve to have serious injury inflicted upon them so they’ll think twice about it in the future. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Oh yeah, no big deal, only about $1500 or more for a new set of good SUV tires. You gonna pick up that tab for people? Didn’t think so.

You gonna pick up that tab for people? Didn’t think so.
No, but like I've said, if you have comprehensive insurance then your insurance company will. Idk about you but I like sticking them with a bill every now and then.

No, but like I've said, if you have comprehensive insurance then your insurance company will. Idk about you but I like sticking them with a bill every now and then.

True, but then - in true insurance fashion - they raise your rates. Deductibles most likely $500 - $1000, so we’re still out of pocket there. Nah, I’m gonna have to have the opportunity to beat the person that slashed my tires senseless to feel like it’s a fair deal all around.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
True, but then - in true insurance fashion - they raise your rates. Deductibles most likely $500 - $1000, so we’re still out of pocket there. Nah, I’m gonna have to have the opportunity to beat the person that slashed my tires senseless to feel like it’s a fair deal all around.

That comment by him...insurance will pick it up..scares the **** out of me with that line of thinking

'We Will Never Be Caught'

Brazen eco-zealots Tyre Extinguishers are celebrating their expansion into America, after slashing the tires of 40 SUVs in New York City Thursday night and bragging that they'll 'never be caught.'

The movement, which originated in the United Kingdom, seeks to dissuade people from owning SUVs in urban areas, and switch instead to more environmentally-friendly vehicles.

Tyre extinguishers took credit for deflating the tires of 40 SUVs on Manhattan's Upper East Side Thursday.

'BIG NEWS: TYRE EXTINGUISHERS STRIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN NEW YORK CITY!' they tweeted on Tuesday.

The SUVs they vandalized had leaflets let on the windshield, which stated: 'Attention: Your gas guzzler kills'.

When reached by DailyMail.com via e-mail, an anonymous representative for the group said: 'We will be striking in major cities all across America as autonomous groups are formed to take action.'

They made it clear that they aren't going anywhere and they don't believe there's anything anyone can do about it.

'That's the beauty of this movement - it is leaderless. Nobody gives orders or controls it. All it takes is one person to print our leaflet and buy some lentils. How do we plan on executing it? It's very simple and anyone can do it. Which is why we will never be caught.'

The group makes a guide to their method of activism readily available on their website titled: 'How to deflate an SUV tyre.'

59766937-10974329-image-a-43_1656704217203.jpg

Brazen eco-zealots who slashed 40 SUV tires in NYC vow they'll spring up across major US cities | Daily Mail Online

Sending out instructions and reminding participants how to loosen and how to tighten the valve stem. In addition, how to spot and SUV. SMH.

Reactions: StarRaider
We need a fully funded life insurance pool of monies.

Then, any time some black guy gets snuffed out by a racist white cop they’re covered.

Problem Solved. Insurance covers it.

Now they are doing this in San Francisco.

"Your Gas Guzzler Kills" - Radical Climate Group Deflates Bay Area SUV Tires | ZeroHedge

"ATTENTION – Your gas guzzler kills. We have deflated one or more of your tires. You'll be angry, but don't take it personally. It's not you, it's your car," UK-based group "Tyre Extinguishers" wrote in leaflets left behind on targeted vehicle windshields.

"We did this because driving around urban areas in your massive vehicle has huge consequences for others ... and "taking actions into our own hands because our governments and politicians will not," the leaflet continued.

So these “Tyre Extinguishers” haven’t thought through what they are doing “for the environment?”
Slashed tires get replaced and old tires get landfilled, if they just damage the valve stems, an even bigger wrecker to take the SUV for repairs, not to mention that they are negatively impacting the demographic that could have the greatest impact on “helping” the environment

Climate activists Expand Tire-Slashing operation beyond NYC. Here are the cities they've hit

'It can happen Anywhere, anytime,' a spokesperson for the group tells Fox News Digital

The Tyre Extinguishers, which encourages activists to deflate tires of parked sports utility vehicles (SUV) to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, said it has already spread to Chicago and the San Francisco area this month. Individuals affiliated with the group have deflated the tires of 20 SUVs in Chicago, another 20 SUVs in Scranton, Pa., and 12 SUVs near San Francisco this month, according to the group.

Climate activists expand tire-slashing operation beyond NYC. Here are the cities they've hit

I'm pretty glad Oklahoma has some pretty loose castle laws out here.

Like carports...

The thing is, I'm not even sure it would be reported in some areas. Still a lot of wide open spaces out here and good old boys who just DGAF.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
On the how to spot and SUV section, the common brands they have listed on their site, refer to all crossover type vehicles.

Guess the wife's expedition is safe.

On the how to spot and SUV section, the common brands they have listed on their site, refer to all crossover type vehicles.

Guess the wife's expedition is safe.
Crossovers? I can’t wait for them to start popping Subarus in Asheville/ Austin and Dick-Hater Georgia. Then we’ll see how funny libs think this is.

How Long Until Democrats Storm the Capitol?

The party's climate rhetoric is increasingly radical, dangerously insurrectionist

aoc-capital-main.png

Are Democrats trying to incite an insurrection? The party's rhetoric on the "existential threat" of so-called climate change has grown increasingly radical and vitriolic of late, its policy solutions alarmingly anti-democratic in nature. Given the way some Democratic politicians have implicitly endorsed subversive tactics to enact their controversial agenda, one can't help but wonder why outraged liberal voters aren't storming the U.S. Capitol building at this very moment.

"This is our last chance to prevent the most catastrophic—and costly—effects of climate change," Sen. Ron Wyden (D., Ore.) told the New York Times earlier this month. "We can't come back in another decade and forestall hundreds of billions—if not trillions—in economic damage and undo the inevitable human toll … failure really is not an option here."

Wyden's remarks came in response to Sen. Joe Manchin's (D., W.Va.) decision to pull out of negotiations over a legislative package including "the largest single federal investment in American history toward addressing the toll of climate change," according to the Times. Climate activists were devastated by Manchin's reluctance to support a massive spending bill during a time of record inflation.

How Long Until Democrats Storm the Capitol? - Washington Free Beacon

VN Store

Back