Climate Activists Slash Dozens of SUV Tires in NYC, say 'major cities' Across US To Be Hit Next

You think shooting someone for slashing your tires is justified and legal?

Have fun in prison.

giphy (14).gif

Hypothetical Scenario: SUV owner catches someone slashing their tires. SUV owner shoots & kills them. Police eventually arrive (in some locations 15-20+ minutes) homeowner I caught them slashing my tires. When I confronted them they came at me with their knife I felt my life/family were in danger so I defended myself.

View attachment 469265

Hypothetical Scenario: SUV owner catches someone slashing their tires. SUV owner shoots & kills them. Police eventually arrive (in some locations 15-20+ minutes) homeowner I caught them slashing my tires. When I confronted them they came at me with their knife I felt my life/family were in danger so I defended myself.
Bingo

No. You have no authority to detain them.

I agree they are acting criminally but it's not a cause for someone to die. Obviously.
Maybe fear of death might be a deterrent? There's a common theme with things like this and gun free zones. Years ago things like this were rare because people got shot for effing with other people's stuff. When it happened, reasonable people would place the blame on the criminal, where it should have been placed. The saying "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" came into play.

Messing with someone's vehicle is some lil b**** s***. Especially over something as stupid as climate change. Anyone doing that deserves to have a weapon pointed at them and at the very least to get a good ass whoopin. Getting beaten to death over SUV tires is not a good way to help climate change, though it may make the world a better place.

Nope LG wants them left alone. And if you stumble upon them walk away. Clearly this is a mentally stable person who would never use the knife on you
Especially if we pass more badly needed common sense knife control laws.

No. You have no authority to detain them.

I agree they are acting criminally but it's not a cause for someone to die. Obviously.

Again…..the person who wants to destroy a person’s property should have that mindset and not the person who worked hard for it. There are many people who hold possessions more dear than an idiot’s life.

No one is defending stupid ass protesters slashing tires. It's dumb and criminal. But it's akin to shoplifting, smoking pot, stealing a purse, and the like.

And you don't shoot people for that. Arrest and prosecute? Sure. Point a gun at them, no.
What if they were selling loose cigarettes or passing a fake $20?

I agree. And should be prosecuted.

But pointing guns at people for minor property crimes is f'ing absurd and is EXACTLY the kind of yahoo idiocy that justifies keeping guns out of the hands of bravado fools.
Maybe we could just shoot the guy in the leg? You guys love shooting people in the leg.

I’m ready for “Right to defend your personal property by any means necessary” laws. Sick of these leftist A**holes that can’t leave others alone.

I didnt say I was okay with it. You guys are ridiculous. I just don't think anyone should lose their life for vandalism. To me a life is worth more than 1 or 2k for tires. Not saying people that do it shouldn't be punished. Stop being so simple.
My wife’s Tahoe is the primary means of transport for my two small daughters (5&2).

I catch you sabotaging that vehicle in any way that potentially makes it unsafe, and you’ll be lucky if I don’t beat you to death with a tire iron.

I didnt say I was okay with it. You guys are ridiculous. I just don't think anyone should lose their life for vandalism. To me a life is worth more than 1 or 2k for tires. Not saying people that do it shouldn't be punished. Stop being so simple.
Victim blaming clown.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Yeah if someone is slashing my tires causing me to have to pay $1800 bucks, it’s not going to go well for them.
It blows my mind that these people will complain that people can't afford to live then turn around and say costing people a big chunk of money is A-OK.

Reactions: Vol737

VN Store

Back