Clowney vs White

Clowney vs White

• Total voters
Jesus. Stats play in, but for things like the All-America team he's only competing against other tackles so complaining about how tackles are at a disadvantage is totally irrelevant. It's hard for me to fathom that this is still going over your head.

Until White was a senior, there were plenty of college DTs outperforming him. There were zero DEs outperforming Clowney by the time he was 19. Keep ignoring that though...

You just cray cray.

Using that logic, Tim Tittyboy is a better QB then Manning.

You cray

No...using that logic, Tebow in 2007 had the best season in the country and Manning never did. But your friend 8188 (or whatever) has already tried to make that idiotic point about 5 times in this thread, so I'm starting to lose hope that either of you can actually read.

Jesus. Stats play in, but for things like the All-America team he's only competing against other tackles so complaining about how tackles are at a disadvantage is totally irrelevant. It's hard for me to fathom that this is still going over your head.

Until White was a senior, there were plenty of college DTs outperforming him. There were zero DEs outperforming Clowney by the time he was 19. Keep ignoring that though...

You know what the best thing Clowney has done in his career thus far? Won an ESPY. That's it. When he plays against good Olines he disappears. If it wasn't for that one hit In the Michigan game...what did he do the rest of the game...nothing.

You know what the best thing Clowney has done in his career thus far? Won an ESPY. That's it. When he plays against good Olines he disappears. If it wasn't for that one hit In the Michigan game...what did he do the rest of the game...nothing.

he was also a unanimous AA

Great point. Being the SEC Defensive Player of the Year and a unanimous All-American is definitely dwarfed by an ESPY award.

No...using that logic, Tebow in 2007 had the best season in the country and Manning never did. But your friend 8188 (or whatever) has already tried to make that idiotic point about 5 times in this thread, so I'm starting to lose hope that either of you can actually read.

Calm down jimmy, you're acting crazy.

VN Store

Back