CNN reporter having meltdown on twitter over satire news story.

Yes it does despite your silly rationalizations for the thin skinned bully

Well you can believe what you want but he is not to figure out.....if the people against him would just shut up but they can’t help themselves.

Well you can believe what you want but he is not to figure out.....if the people against him would just shut up but they can’t help themselves.
How about the President learning to deal with criticism and disagreement like an adult? Sorry, but you're misguided and have it totally backwards. He can't help himself

How about the President learning to deal with criticism and disagreement like an adult? Sorry, but you're misguided and have it totally backwards. He can't help himself

He doesn’t care about any criticism..... how would you suggest he get his message out their.... Trust the MSM to actually tell truth for once?

He doesn’t care about any criticism..... how would you suggest he get his message out their.... Trust the MSM to actually tell truth for once?
Tweeting disparaging comments about a witness during testimony doesn't qualify......you trust Trump to tell the truth? Misguided=nail on head

Tweeting disparaging comments about a witness during testimony doesn't qualify......you trust Trump to tell the truth? Misguided=nail on head

I didn’t say all his tweets were truthful..... I said he controls the message....yes he likes to talk trash back to control his message.

I didn’t say all his tweets were truthful..... I said he controls the message....yes he likes to talk trash back to control his message.
I find it funny that you call it "talking trash". Responding to reasonable criticism and disagreement with personal insults isn't "talking trash". It's called being a thin skinned bully

I find it funny that you call it "talking trash". Responding to reasonable criticism and disagreement with personal insults isn't "talking trash". It's called being a thin skinned bully

That’s the way he chooses to deal with it and it seems to work.

Won't argue. His twitter ramblings appealed to lots of uninformed and uneducated Americans

That’s the issue.... you feel like bc you can’t understand him that the ones that do are uneducated.... I was on the deans list with straight A’s in college and I understand him just fine.

That’s the issue.... you feel like bc you can’t understand him that the ones that do are uneducated.... I was on the deans list with straight A’s in college and I understand him just fine.
I understand him perfectly. He's a thin skinned bully. Good for you that you made straight As. That doesn't make your interpretation of his twitter ramblings any more valid

Trump will never put a flag at half for someone like that. I’ll keep Mina a flying. Puffffttt!

Does reading those tweets during testimony make sense either? That bafoon Yavanovitch had be idea those tweets were out there until Shift read them.

VN Store

Back