CNN reporter having meltdown on twitter over satire news story.

Does reading those tweets during testimony make sense either? That bafoon Yavanovitch had be idea those tweets were out there until Shift read them.
That "bafoon" has an understanding of patriotism that an America hating twit like you could never understand.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
That "bafoon" has an understanding of patriotism that an America hating twit like you could never understand.

And your mom says you should take a nap. She should have never been retained to begin with but President Trump.

And your mom says you should take a nap. She should have never been retained to begin with but President Trump.
I was going to ask you why she should not have been retained, but then I realized you wouldn't have any sort of intelligent or informed answer. It's your right to hate this country and you're exercising it well

I was going to ask you why she should not have been retained, but then I realized you wouldn't have any sort of intelligent or informed answer. It's your right to hate this country and you're exercising it well

Because that's what presidents do they put people in who promote their agenda not their own. They are the underlings

So 36 of 37 posts got this topic is Trump ping pong.
Can we maybe turn the topic to why these third tier “news” sites can publish the most bizarre piece on “pick your victim” (Trump, AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Epstein) and a significant number of people are willing to accept it as truth.

So 36 of 37 posts got this topic is Trump ping pong.
Can we maybe turn the topic to why these third tier “news” sites can publish the most bizarre piece on “pick your victim” (Trump, AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Epstein) and a significant number of people are willing to accept it as truth.

Which 3rd tier news site are you referring to? The Babylon Bee is like the Onion.

It's too bad so many of us were gullible enough to vote for his campaign policy promises....

ONLY TO WATCH HIM FOLLOW UP AND SUCCEED ON JUST ABOUT EVERY DANG ONE OF THEM!

What a bunch of suckers.

It's too bad so many of us were gullible enough to vote for his campaign policy promises....

ONLY TO WATCH HIM FOLLOW UP AND SUCCEED ON JUST ABOUT EVERY DANG ONE OF THEM!

What a bunch of suckers.

Yeah, that wall is going up quick and Mexico is paying for it!

I think you may be missing his point.

(It's that Trump voters are gullible. The Russians, for one, can tell you all about that.)
People that actually believe the Russians investing a few hundred thousand dollars in Facebook ads changed the election are gullible.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Here is another example of right wing misinformation and misuse of social media:

Rep. Paul Gosar shares fake image of Obama with Iranian president - CNNPolitics

A Republican congressman posted a fake photo of former President Barack Obama shaking hands with the Iranian president.

"The world is a better place without these guys in power," Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar said in his caption of the doctored photo.

The gullible and ignorant saw it, believed it, and agreed with it.

He was called out on posting fake information:

Democratic Rep. Sean Casten of Illinois called Gosar's post "irresponsible."

"The world would be a better place if elected officials didn't share photoshopped images and take pride in being ignorant," Casten said on Twitter.

.......and here is his defense.

Gosar later defended himself, saying that it was not implied that the photo wasn't altered.
"To the dim witted reporters...no one said this wasn't photoshopped. No one said the president of Iran was dead. No one said Obama met with Rouhani in person," Gosar said on Twitter.

This is what we are dealing with, much more from the right than from the left.

Reactions: Mick
People that actually believe the Russians investing a few hundred thousand dollars in Facebook ads changed the election are gullible.
I know plenty of people who believe that unemployment was 9.4% under Obama and 3.4% under Trump. Still see that stroke of ignorance on Facebook today

VN Store

Back