Coach BJ tests [lack of] 'sharpness' of UT

Lets just forget everything they've done right, and only focus on the negative aspects. What a great (supposed) fan you are!

Lets just forget everything they've done wrong, and only focus on the minute number of positive aspects. What a great (supposed) Orange Koolaid drinking, living-in-surrealism fan you are!

See how that works? :spank:

Reactions: 3 people
I've also noticed you have never posted anything positive. It will be ok. Calm down a bit. You have no idea what will happen or who will emerge. Can't really say someone sucks or isn't a playmaker if they haven't had their shot yet. Are we great? No. Are we as bad you make it sound? No.

It is all that "bran" in his diet, makes him act like a drama queen.:)

Reactions: 2 people
. Are we great? No. Are we as bad you make it sound? No.
OK we luck out and win 5, Jesus intervenes and we win 6.

so how does that feel? Super really good?

Not to me. I played on teams that won 80% of their games. I watched 1990s-200x Vol football.

This is atrocious football for UT and this season ain't gonna be any better in terms of W-L %. :bad:

Reactions: 3 people

Not to me. I played on teams that won 80% of their games. I watched 1990s-200x Vol football.

This is atrocious football for UT and this season ain't gonna be any better in terms of W-L %. :bad:

I bet you did.

I've also noticed you have never posted anything positive. It will be ok. Calm down a bit. You have no idea what will happen or who will emerge. Can't really say someone sucks or isn't a playmaker if they haven't had their shot yet. Are we great? No. Are we as bad you make it sound? No.

I have to side with brainiac on this one. Most of you that hounded him didn't read the article. Everything in the article was negative. As of now we do poorly in situational foot all and that will cost us games. Hopefully things improve drastically in situational dynamics of the game or we are going to be a 4 win team.

I have to side with brainiac on this one. Most of you that hounded him didn't read the article. Everything in the article was negative. As of now we do poorly in situational foot all and that will cost us games. Hopefully things improve drastically in situational dynamics of the game or we are going to be a 4 win team.

We have never lost 8 games. It was the first scrimmage. Take your blood pressure meds.

We have never lost 8 games. It was the first scrimmage. Take your blood pressure meds.

I think brainiac is just trying to point out the fact that we are going to have to improve leaps and bounds before we dtart winning 7, 8, or 9 games a season. I think he is doing you all a favor by demonstrating this. That way you are not calling for butch's head when we win only 5 games this season if it happens.

That way you and I will not have to worry about our blood pressure meds.

In a league where defense is the deciding factor, could the things in this article not be taken as a positive?

Reactions: 1 person

Always funny how negative people or people who lack confidence always call themselves a realists. Let the kids play.

A scrimmage is nothing compared to what the Vols will face when they start SEC play. :no: Actually, the first to games will be good scrimmages. :yes:

I wonder how many posters here can read. :eek:hmy:

Of course they didn't read the article, posters on VN rarely read anything they are so eager to slop down the Orange Koolaid and slide on their orange-colored glasses.

See any of them claiming they wrote the author of the article about what a negavol he is? Nope.

Instead knee-jerk reactions to things that upset their tiny worlds and sets of false visions.

Kids, ya' gotta luv 'em. They be so kewt. :loco:

I think brainiac is just trying to point out the fact that we are going to have to improve leaps and bounds before we dtart winning 7, 8, or 9 games a season. I think he is doing you all a favor by demonstrating this. That way you are not calling for butch's head when we win only 5 games this season if it happens.

That way you and I will not have to worry about our blood pressure meds.

Did you play on Vols teams that won 80% of their games like Brainiac?

Did you play on Vols teams that won 80% of their games like Brainiac?

No but I hear you belong to the sarcasm society. For those that don't know the sarcasm society is an elite group of haters that live in their mothers basement. Their daily routines involve mucking up all forms of reason and disclaiming those that use primary and secondary accounts of information from reliable sources.

Reactions: 1 person
No but I hear you belong to the sarcasm society. For those that don't know the sarcasm society is an elite group of haters that live in their mothers basement. Their daily routines involve mucking up all forms of reason and disclaiming those that use primary and secondary accounts of information from reliable sources.

Lol at that big, sophisticated response by you. You feel like you did good?

First, he is a bran fan:), and this scrimmage was designed to test their reactions to very stessful situations, to identify their shortcomings with the objective to later work on the solutions, that is why the emphasis was on the mistakes.

Now I'll step aside and let you enjoy branman's drama. :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back