Coach wearing more and more black gear

Batman1948

Gonna fix all the leaks in this place
I just saw the picture of Butcher and Coach Jones with the national championship trophy and Coach Jones is wearing a black UT shirt with the orange power T logo. I really believe the color black is becoming a major part of our clothing line.

I kinda like the look but I'm sure there are plenty of folks who hate the thought of black in UT gear. :salute::salute:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I own a few as well. Think the black can add a sleek look and goes well with our beloved orange. Nothing wrong with new traditions or in this case a little throwback to our original colors

Reactions: 8 people
I'd like to see some uniform variations! The Halloween 2009 night was unique.. it didn't quite cut it for me, but I don't fault them for trying. I get annoyed when people act like it's a crime to do something new with the uniforms for a change..

This is a bit extreme, but it's pretty badass lol.
images

Reactions: 49 people
Black looks the part, but it's too hot for an SEC team. Would be hell to play in. The object is to stay cooler and last longer. White is right.

If and when we are good again, they can run out their naked and it will be okay. No HOMO.

Ain't no way a vol is that sensitive. THE. WHITE. UNIFORMS. WITH. THE. ORANGE. LETTERS. ARE. THE. RIGHT UNIFORMS. FOR. AN SEC. TEAM. WHO. PLAYS. OPPONENTS. IN. HOT. AND. MUGGY. WEATHER. IT. KEEPS. THEM. COOLER. AND. THEY. CAN. PLAY. LONGER.

Does that hurt yur feelings too?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back