Coach wearing more and more black gear

There will once again be less black available from Adidas this year at the request of UT. Continuing to emphasize orange and white.

If we do an alternate this year, it will be at home and will not be black.

Reactions: 6 people
Too bad English can't do what my deaf friend in Knoxville says can be done with American Sign Language. According to him, the language has two signs for "white." One that refers to the color and one that refers to Caucasians. if English could do that, maybe it would get rid of these, "That's racist" posts here. I doubt it given the limited cognitive capacities of some VN posters here but you never know.

Sarcasm not a word you're familiar with?

I'm familiar with it, do you know anything about off hand commentary?

7IxIhjMe0pbmq86vVtKXliRYo1_500.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I'd like to see some uniform variations! The Halloween 2009 night was unique.. it didn't quite cut it for me, but I don't fault them for trying. I get annoyed when people act like it's a crime to do something new with the uniforms for a change..

This is a bit extreme, but it's pretty badass lol.
images

Dont care what anyone says, I love the orange and white, but I would be esctatic if we came out in something like this.

Reactions: 1 person
Coach Jones spends all of his waking hours talking about UT tradition. (Maybe his sleeping hours, too). Do you really think after all of his talk about tradition that he will make significant changes in the unis?

Reactions: 2 people
I'd like to see some uniform variations! The Halloween 2009 night was unique.. it didn't quite cut it for me, but I don't fault them for trying. I get annoyed when people act like it's a crime to do something new with the uniforms for a change..

This is a bit extreme, but it's pretty badass lol.
images
I generally prefer the traditional look, but those are badazz.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I just saw the picture of Butcher and Coach Jones with the national championship trophy and Coach Jones is wearing a black UT shirt with the orange power T logo. I really believe the color black is becoming a major part of our clothing line.

I kinda like the look but I'm sure there are plenty of folks who hate the thought of black in UT gear. :salute::salute:

I hope it does. I try and buy up any kind of Adidas fangear I can that has black mixed in with Orange and White. Black helps bring the Orange out even more and looks grwat. Love the Black Adidas Hat with just the Power T. Looks great and not to over the top. Also bought just about all the Scorch gear they come out with when I come up to Knoxville and have several of the black pullovers and hoodies Adidas makes. Still hoping Nike or Underarmour makes the school a deal they cant refuse when contract time comes up in the next yr or 2. Just not an Adidas fan but dont have much choice since I like repping the Vols in Bama nation.

VN Store

Back