College football 25 ps5 Dynasty

I'll be home in about an hour. I can play it then. Sorry, it's been a busy weekend for me. You can can sim if you need to.
Nah I will wait for you just let me know when your done and I’ll advance, it might advance once you hit ready if everyone else is ready

I have read a lot about the defense gripes. Honestly, same. I have got to where I am used to the game now and offensively I can move the ball well. Defensively it doesn’t matter who I use every game is just a shoot out. I feel like I have to score in every single possession because I know the opponent is going to score.

Been playing for about a week. Some observations...

I don't know if it's just because I'm an old-ass man now (54) and have lost a step, but I used to be able to play NCAA '14 on Heisman with no problems. Win 90% of games.

I started out playing on Varsity and that was way too easy. Scoring in the 100's is fun for a game.
So changed to All-American. Still winning. But typically by no more than 10-15 points per game. And it seemed to be a huge difficulty jump compared to '14. AA on '25 is more akin to Heisman on '14 I feel like.

Been playing on Heisman the last two days and I just don't know what you do lol. It's like the AI knows what play I'm running and just sends everyone to that spot if I'm running. And forget about mid or deep passing. Pick every time.

Playing as App St. and comparing my All-American games to the games playing in Heisman

FCS Midwest
AA - I win 44-30
Heis - I win 15-12

Clemson
AA - I win 21-17
Heis - Lose 35-12

East Car.
AA - I win 33-6
Heis - Lose 27-10

South Alabama
AA - I win 40-26
Heis - Lose 21-20 (kicker missed XP) - Kicker missing XP seems to happen a LOT in Heisman

Liberty
AA - I win 24-20
Heis - Win 31-17 (Was raining and had 3 fumble recoveries inside their 30 lol)

It just goes on like this. Not sure I can hack it on Heisman anymore. lol. So I doubt I will be joining the league unless an epiphany just hits me haha.

Just for comparison, I made a Heisman Dynasty with Ohio State and and played two games. Akron beat me 31-10 and Western Michigan beat me 24-9. So, even having far superior talent appears to have no effect on the game, which makes absolutely no sense at all. There is something wrong in the coding it appears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pennheel

VN Store

Back