College football 25 ps5 Dynasty

I won 35-14 (against FCS SE). 50% completions, 2 TDs, 2 INTs. Hard to run out of the gun with a chit OL.

I did have 11 sacks on D though.

I won 35-14 (against FCS SE). 50% completions, 2 TDs, 2 INTs. Hard to run out of the gun with a chit OL.

I did have 11 sacks on D though.
How do you get so much pressure and do you get that against better teams…the qb magically throws the ball in the very last second to avoid sacks when I play….its awful

I lost 31-28 to South Carolina couldn’t do anything on defense I was about to score twice and my rb fumbled then threw a bs pick somehow went threw my recivers hands and the lb picked it, still had a chance to win was 4 and 2 and threw a pass my guy got it and then got hit and dropped it.. my defense got one pick that was pretty much it

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
This game is wildly inconsistent. Playing dynasty as MTSU and I was worried about fifth ranked Ole Miss. Lit them up for 59 points and 700 yards through the air. Played duke and Memphis and can’t get a single guy open.

This game is wildly inconsistent. Playing dynasty as MTSU and I was worried about fifth ranked Ole Miss. Lit them up for 59 points and 700 yards through the air. Played duke and Memphis and can’t get a single guy open.
Yes I held Oklahoma to 7 points then the next game Arkansas scored 45 on me but I still won by a lot

VN Store

Back