College football 25 ps5 Dynasty

Are people playing games sometimes twice…sometimes next to play on schedule screen it says 2 and not 1…anyway was hoping to squeeze in game with Yankee Thursday..may not be as easy Friday etc.

Are people playing games sometimes twice…sometimes next to play on schedule screen it says 2 and not 1…anyway was hoping to squeeze in game with Yankee Thursday..may not be as easy Friday etc.
I played the first time winning 35-20 and when I went to hub it said no ea server connection and had to play it again…. Not sure if he’s still playing or not haven’t seen him post here since our game he got mad and quit the game. Let me know if you can’t get ahold of him and I can set to auto..

I played the first time winning 35-20 and when I went to hub it said no ea server connection and had to play it again…. Not sure if he’s still playing or not haven’t seen him post here since our game he got mad and quit the game. Let me know if you can’t get ahold of him and I can set to auto..
Yikes…what happened…well then you are going to have to kick him out I guess if he doesn’t respond…I feel this is all doomed to fail…people quitting, games being replayed…I’m not interested in having any of my games simulated

Yikes…what happened…well then you are going to have to kick him out I guess if he doesn’t respond…I feel this is all doomed to fail…people quitting, games being replayed…I’m not interested in having any of my games simulated
Well I was up 14-13 and my rb broke two or three tackles and made it all the way to the one and he said **** it you can have it and left the game, but earlier in the game he was in the 1 and I stopped him 4 downs… don’t see why he gave up… yea I won’t simulate your game if he hasn’t replied by the time I get home I’ll put him on auto and you can play the cpu…. If he doesn’t repsond by next advance will remove

Reactions: volplaya8
Well I was up 14-13 and my rb broke two or three tackles and made it all the way to the one and he said **** it you can have it and left the game, but earlier in the game he was in the 1 and I stopped him 4 downs… don’t see why he gave up… yea I won’t simulate your game if he hasn’t replied by the time I get home I’ll put him on auto and you can play the cpu…. If he doesn’t repsond by next advance will remove
Just keep me posted…I feel his pain..this game is beyond frustrating…just doesn’t have the same feel it used to…

It’s a good game but probably overhyped a bit. Maybe they’ll fix some things or knowing EA they could make things worse. We’ll see how they do when they start screwing with player ratings when the season starts.

VN Store

Back