Colorado Springs nightclub shooting

He was asking about purchasing a gun in another thread but as an admitted drug addict he would have to lie on the background check in order to purchase one.
Oh okay.. it was actually a lot tougher to get a gun than I had imagined.. you answer all the questions to see if you are crazy, and then they take your driverā€™s license and run it.. took about 30 minutes.. mine was crystal clear, but I imagine if there was the slightest anything, they would have said noā€¦ thatā€™s the impression I got

Reactions: InVOLuntary
He was asking about purchasing a gun in another thread but as an admitted drug addict he would have to lie on the background check in order to purchase one.
Like I've told you 100 times, I've never purchased a gun, so I didn't know that question was on there. Also, still haven't purchased a gun. Find a new shtick.

Oh okay.. it was actually a lot tougher to get a gun than I had imagined.. you answer all the questions to see if you are crazy, and then they take your driverā€™s license and run it.. took about 30 minutes.. mine was crystal clear, but I imagine if there was the slightest anything, they would have said noā€¦ thatā€™s the impression I got

Sometimes the background check takes a minute and sometimes it gets delayed. In SC you can avoid the background check with a CWP but you still fill out the paperwork.

Sometimes the background check takes a minute and sometimes it gets delayed. In SC you can avoid the background check with a CWP but you still fill out the paperwork.
I think a lot of people on the left (you could include me in that once upon a time) assume they are like ā€˜here ya go, happy shooting!ā€™ šŸ˜‚ but if you get a gun legally, thatā€™s not what happens šŸ˜‚

Reactions: InVOLuntary
No flu or Covid, just spent the holiday week with family and wasn't hanging around in the PF last Wednesday when it happened. I can start a thread if you would like.
Iā€™m not trying to pick at you, but I was wondering if you would return.

Iā€™m genuinely interested on your thoughts.

VN Store

Back