Columbus teen shot by police

Can someone please explain this mentality? Was the congresswoman willing to accept the killing of another child? Which would have been the likely outcome had the officer not intervened.

I don't know any 'children' that stab other children. Of course she knows children that strap on vests full of dynamite and she approves of that, so a little knife fight is no biggie.

In Defense of Teenage Knife Fighting | National Review

In all honesty, I worry that this sort of helicopter policing is making us weak. Back in my day, the people who survived a good stabbing came out stronger for it. I learned a lot of lessons from my time in the ring: self-reliance, how to overcome fear, the importance of agility, the basics of military field dressing. And, given the turnover, I also learned how to make new friends.

In all honesty, I worry that this sort of helicopter policing is making us weak. Back in my day, the people who survived a good stabbing came out stronger for it. I learned a lot of lessons from my time in the ring: self-reliance, how to overcome fear, the importance of agility, the basics of military field dressing. And, given the turnover, I also learned how to make new friends.

Yep, if Ma'Khia (which is how my sister describes what she drives) had been allowed to stab that girl, assert her dominance and bellow "This...is...Spa-I mean Columbus!" all involved would have been better for it.

I don't know any 'children' that stab other children. Of course she knows children that strap on vests full of dynamite and she approves of that, so a little knife fight is no biggie.

And she also hasn't said a single word about crime in her own district. Given she's from the 13th which is basically Detroit, she's had -plenty- of opportunity to do so.

Her tweet and almost everything I've seen from most of the left is nothing but hollow emotional manipulation.

Reactions: AM64
Yep, if Ma'Khia (which is how my sister describes what she drives) had been allowed to stab that girl, assert her dominance and bellow "This...is...Spa-I mean Columbus!" all involved would have been better for it.

Did that girl look like she could do a proper Sparta Kick?

Reactions: hndog609

Absolutely, and from Murphy's Laws of Combat:

A sucking chest wound is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Absence of fathers in the home.
That and when you allow the culture of getting paid by the government for having more children that you can’t take care of. It is a vicious cycle and one that the government AND black culture is going to have to work to fix. I have no sympathy until black men step to the plate and be responsible for what they sire and black women quit spitting out kids like a gum machine.

To be fair .. after my stabbing I didn’t feel self reliant , I felt weak and wanting to sleep 😂

Reactions: AM64
I agree with a business running itself as it chooses. If you don't like it then don't buy/use their product. Enough customers do that and they change or perish. Free market and all that
Agreed. So there is no need for Section 230 anymore.

Reactions: 508mikey
afb042821dAPR20210428054504.jpg

VN Store

Back