Commercials you can't stand

Any one that still shows masks being worn Lowes, Home Depot and then there is that disgusting Sephora one with 2 men kissing
We must not live in the same area. It's still mostly masks indoors where I live in Nashville.
Schermerhorn Symphony Center requires masks for all performances, no exceptions. All types of music there. Not just the symphony.

We must not live in the same area. It's still mostly masks indoors where I live in Nashville.
Schermerhorn Symphony Center requires masks for all performances, no exceptions. All types of music there. Not just the symphony.
They are still required but no place enforces them except health care and state run facilities

I feel like half of the commercials on TV are insurance and they’re all unique. USAA is cringe with Gronk. Farm Bureau tries to tuck at the heart strings. State Farm is corny with Jake. Liberty Mutual is just plain stupid with Limu Emu. I’m tired of Allstate’s Football ads. GEICO’s ads are always strong.

But right now my favorite line of commercials on TV is Progressive’s Dr. Rick’s “new homeowners turning into your parents”. I laugh at those every time.

watching football yesterday it seem insurance ads are about 90% of what we have to see and its the same four of five ads that are months old. Do they not understand that that much of the same creates a negative connotation towards their brand? State Farm can kiss my ass. No way I would ever use them because I am sick of their ads. The other 10% is cell service or fast food. Id like to be in the ad sales offices for these networks.

I'm very happy that Axe quit using the utter lying commercials for the Body Spray because gorgeous real Angels will not literally fall from the Sky, and the body spray will not attract gorgeous women.
A company or corporation does not need to outright lie with advertising to sell a product except that didn't stop Axe from using that action because the marketing department refused to work hard to give an honest accurate representation of the product because lying is the easy doesn't require hard work option.

I'm very happy that Axe quit using the utter lying commercials for the Body Spray because gorgeous real Angels will not literally fall from the Sky, and the body spray will not attract gorgeous women.
A company or corporation does not need to outright lie with advertising to sell a product except that didn't stop Axe from using that action because the marketing department refused to work hard to give an honest accurate representation of the product because lying is the easy doesn't require hard work option.
Because its junk Buy designer name brand cologne instead

Because its junk Buy designer name brand cologne instead

Axe went with outright lying because they can't be sued since they never did say this is exactly what happens if a guy uses Axe body spray so they decided to use a smart action that is don't write a check they can't cash.

The Planet Fitness commercial that is we're not a gym we're Planet Fitness which has a huge flaw because of the undeniable reason that is persons are using exercise bikes, mobile weights, and other workout machines. That is a freakin gym and no other way around that.
Below you can watch that commercial which was easy to find after 1 google search.

Also, I've gone to 24 Hour Fitness, Genesis Health Club, etc and I've never had any gymtimidation even when I was overweight or underweight.
By that, I do mean seeing other persons that don't have body flaws.

I feel like half of the commercials on TV are insurance and they’re all unique. USAA is cringe with Gronk. Farm Bureau tries to tuck at the heart strings. State Farm is corny with Jake. Liberty Mutual is just plain stupid with Limu Emu. I’m tired of Allstate’s Football ads. GEICO’s ads are always strong.

But right now my favorite line of commercials on TV is Progressive’s Dr. Rick’s “new homeowners turning into your parents”. I laugh at those every time.

My favorite commercial right now is probably the GEICO "Rob Ott" one. Frustration loading...

Any goodwill that the Dr. Rick Progressive commercials bring is quickly offset by those of that sign spinner guy. Super cringe.

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

This one is so patronizing. No one is a regular at Applebee’s and if they are, it’s because they live in some sort of twilight zone where Applebee’s is the only restaurant available.

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

This one is so patronizing. No one is a regular at Applebee’s and if they are, it’s because they live in some sort of twilight zone where Applebee’s is the only restaurant available.

Or they're an alcoholic. Applebee's has some good drink specials.

Or they're an alcoholic. Applebee's has some good drink specials.

I remember when everyone was going crazy over the $1 margaritas, until an employee made a video and it was just cheap margarita mix and cheap tequila mixed in a huge plastic tub. Literally something you could do at home

I remember when everyone was going crazy over the $1 margaritas, until an employee made a video and it was just cheap margarita mix and cheap tequila mixed in a huge plastic tub. Literally something you could do at home
Couldnt you just do any of it at home? Its that dirty white trash sticky table atmosphere you are paying for.

Reactions: WestTennesseeVol

VN Store

Back