CONFIRMED: Tennessee IS wearing their new Smokey Grey’s Week 1 vs. Chattanooga

I like the greys but I don’t know why we are using them against a cupcake? If they fire up the team why not safe them for a better opponent
The players usually vote on alternate unis.

Bama will be orange and white and they’ll wear Stormtroopers for away games, with possibility of orange pants.

There may be another “all black” combo for a big home game against Florida or KY.

And/or- all Orange for a home game.

The players voted for them.

Bama will be orange and white and they’ll wear Stormtroopers for away games, with possibility of orange pants.

There may be another “all black” combo for a big home game against Florida or KY.

I mean it is what it is, I’m not going to gnash my teeth and scream at the heavens because of alternate uniforms. I just think they might be wasted on Chattanooga.

Good! We can get it over with early in a forgettable game against a forgettable opponent! Those uniforms are made for radio!
Disagree! Last years were pretty bad, but previous years looked great. Not as good as the Dark Modes, but still nice. And the most important part, the PLAYERS love them.

Save them for a big home game so it means something when we wear them
Maybe the thought process is to pad the record with them for a few years...I'm pretty sure we are like 5-1 in smokey greys and undefeated (2-0) in the Nike Version? Pad that mystique out vs UTC and sell lots of gear for what's pretty much gonna be an all 'friendly' crowd. Being from Chatt I am confident in saying that no Mocs fans are seriously contemplating them winning or seeing UT as a rival. They are happy to be there getting that check for the program.

The players usually vote on alternate unis.

Whatever game they bring the baseball team in for to recognize the national championship, that should be the black uniform/dark mode game

Reactions: ksgovols and vol94

VN Store

Back