Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

Get the DOJ to name a Special Prosecutor and there will be more of this sh!t show only with dirty Dems attached to it.

They won't because DOJ/FBI members would be in peril.
Nothing will ever happen to hillary or her cronies, they are above the law. This country has different justice systems, one for democrats and another for the rest of us

So how are the investigations into Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page by the Trump justice department going?

Any arrests around the corner?
I believe there may be several sealed indictments. Sara Carter said there were many just a couple of days ago. Maybe some arrest will happen soon but I wouldn't hold my breath when it comes to the DC Swamp. All of these rats are trying to cover their butts (DEMs and Repubs alike.)

I believe there may be several sealed indictments. Sara Carter said there were many just a couple of days ago. Maybe some arrest will happen soon but I wouldn't hold my breath when it comes to the DC Swamp. All of these rats are trying to cover their butts (DEMs and Repubs alike.)
I don't believe there will be any arrests or indictments but if there were liberal hacks like velo would never know because CNN or the liberal people on twitter who he follows around like a lost puppy would never report it.

I don't believe there will be any arrests or indictments but if there were liberal hacks like velo would never know because CNN or the liberal people on twitter who he follows around like a lost puppy would never report it.
Yep that is the deal. The corrupt liberal media will go out of there way to cover up all DEM crimes and make mountains out of Mole Hills on Trump Infractions.

Nothing will ever happen to hillary or her cronies, they are above the law. This country has different justice systems, one for democrats and another for the rest of us
If Trump is guilty put him in jail, if Hillary is guilty put her in jail. The Governors, Representatives, Senate all the way up to the President should be audited from 2000 to now. Washington DC needs a huge dump and reboot.

Makes sense for them not to turn over the docs with an ongoing investigation going on. This is getting good. Hopefully it will lead to justice but you never know with the Swamp.
Yea I read that silly article earlier. As others were saying they have no power. No sense in showing them documents so they can run and tell whoever's named in it what it says.

Get the DOJ to name a Special Prosecutor and there will be more of this sh!t show only with dirty Dems attached to it.

They won't because DOJ/FBI members would be in peril.
US Attorney General John Huber is already investigating.

Yea I read that silly article earlier. As others were saying they have no power. No sense in showing them documents so they can run and tell whoever's named in it what it says.

It doesn't matter who they gave them to or what documents they provided, they will never see the light of day. The machine protects itself.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Exactly. You know that stuff would get leaked with so many spins put on it that even more confusion would take place.

If Trump is guilty put him in jail, if Hillary is guilty put her in jail. The Governors, Representatives, Senate all the way up to the President should be audited from 2000 to now. Washington DC needs a huge dump and reboot.
Guilty of what though? Campaign finance? Pay the damn fine like barry and move on

Guilty of what though? Campaign finance? Pay the damn fine like barry and move on
I have no idea. I'm just saying I'm tired of the one sided BS. I have no problem with any Republican going to jail for a crime. And if a Democrat broke the law there shouldn't be this massive spin or cover up. Put their azz in jail.

The huge problem is the FBI directors and agents starting investigations depending on their party affiliation. It's no different than what the Judges have been doing and are doing currently. They both need a huge audit also.

And yes, the payments to the women, if it was with campaign contributions, will be a payable fine to the FEC.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I actually don’t think this is FBI and DOJ asshats being anti Trump. I think it’s just self preservation. They care about in order A) themselves B) the continuance of their power C) the FBI/DOJ D) the status quo .... Z) the rights of American citizens.

They sided with the obvious incumbent and played ball. Then that got completely turned upside down. Now the former head of the FBI cannot recall a damn thing. Sure... sounds legit.

VN Store

Back