Conservative Hypocrisy on Trump Taking Secret Documents

You know what always makes these threads better?

A link.
KfaK.gif

Conservatives are such hypocrites. In 2016 all we heard was "Lock Her Up" over Clinton's private file server, the gist of the argument being that she had endangered national security. Now we find Trump had 15 boxes of Top Secret documents that he illegally took to Florida.

Not a word about it from Fox, OAN or any of the self-styled "patriots" that post on here.

Pure hypocrisy.

You guys are jokes.
2B95EB07-913C-43D8-A50E-DCBA550843EA.jpeg

The whataboutism is off the chart already in this thread. Not to mention the rent free room Hillary had been given. Should be fun to watch this thread

It's a terrible thread starter. At least include a source.

The whataboutism is off the chart already in this thread. Not to mention the rent free room Hillary had been given. Should be fun to watch this thread

I am and always have been pro- whataboutism , it makes for great threads .

Conservatives are such hypocrites. In 2016 all we heard was "Lock Her Up" over Clinton's private file server, the gist of the argument being that she had endangered national security. Now we find Trump had 15 boxes of Top Secret documents that he illegally took to Florida.

Not a word about it from Fox, OAN or any of the self-styled "patriots" that post on here.

Pure hypocrisy.

You guys are jokes.
Is that where he’s opening his presidential library? Obama did the same thing and not one person sought his head for it. Impeach em both… oh wait.. the useless impeachment has already been tried. Democrats are great at revenge. Political theater at its best.

It's a terrible thread starter. At least include a source.
US National Archives requests legal probe of Trump over handling of documents
US presidents are required by law to transfer all of their letters, work documents and emails to the National Archives.
But officials say the former president illegally ripped up many documents.
Some of them had to be taped back together, the Archives said.
It has also emerged that 15 boxes of papers that Mr Trump should have turned over when he left the White House were instead taken to his home in Florida.
They include letters between Mr Trump and the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and the presidential handover letter from Barack Obama.

Seems to be some issues with phone records as well........Is anyone surprised?
Jan. 6 investigators find gaps in White House call logs -NYT
The U.S. House committee probing the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on Congress has found gaps in official White House telephone logs on the day of the deadly riot, with few records of calls by then President Donald Trump during the hours investigators know he was making them, the New York Times reported.

US National Archives requests legal probe of Trump over handling of documents
US presidents are required by law to transfer all of their letters, work documents and emails to the National Archives.
But officials say the former president illegally ripped up many documents.
Some of them had to be taped back together, the Archives said.
It has also emerged that 15 boxes of papers that Mr Trump should have turned over when he left the White House were instead taken to his home in Florida.
They include letters between Mr Trump and the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and the presidential handover letter from Barack Obama.

Seems to be some issues with phone records as well........Is anyone surprised?
Jan. 6 investigators find gaps in White House call logs -NYT
The U.S. House committee probing the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on Congress has found gaps in official White House telephone logs on the day of the deadly riot, with few records of calls by then President Donald Trump during the hours investigators know he was making them, the New York Times reported.

LOL ......... Impeach 45 !! Impeach 45 !! Anybody seen Maxine lately? I think the Democrats probably have all the information that they already need because of all the rats & moles & secret wire taps they planted in Trump's Office when he was President. He couldn't even go potty without them spying on him daily to see what he was doing. They just want to keep him in the news & act like he's done some terrible thing. Pelosi stood there on "live TV" & ripped up his SOTU speech and nothing ever happened to her about her clown show. She just got more stupid in her daily incompetent radical ways and gets a pass..

Last edited:
Is that where he’s opening his presidential library? Obama did the same thing and not one person sought his head for it. Impeach em both… oh wait.. the useless impeachment has already been tried. Democrats are great at revenge. Political theater at its best.

No you don't get to take classified documents for your Presidential library. Seriously, you're proving my point. Where's your outrage? Bet you wanted to send Hillary to prison, but Trump, hey that's OK.
And you say that Obama did that? I challenge you to prove that (with legitimate proof, not Fox, OAN, Infowars or the Russian bots you guys are such suckers for).

Did you get this info from CNN , MSNBC, or another media outlet that has paid out millions recently for slander ?

Actually no. I don't watch much news on tv. Instead, I READ. Each day I go through the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and various articles listed on Drudge (who is actually fairly middle of the road). I prefer to be able to get the entire story, not a 30 second blurb from some news bunny.

I also have a subscription to Foreign Affairs magazine and my job requires I maintain a working knowledge of tax law so I am constantly reviewing "advance sheets."

Oh and for comedic entertainment, I go to Infowars and the like. Always good for a laugh.

I am sure that your TV spends a great deal of time tuned to Fox, a truth free zone.

No you don't get to take classified documents for your Presidential library. Seriously, you're proving my point. Where's your outrage? Bet you wanted to send Hillary to prison, but Trump, hey that's OK.
And you say that Obama did that? I challenge you to prove that (with legitimate proof, not Fox, OAN, Infowars or the Russian bots you guys are such suckers for).

Lighten up Francis. Is this another whatabout thread about whatabouts? How original!

Actually no. I don't watch much news on tv. Instead, I READ. Each day I go through the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and various articles listed on Drudge (who is actually fairly middle of the road). I prefer to be able to get the entire story, not a 30 second blurb from some news bunny.

I also have a subscription to Foreign Affairs magazine and my job requires I maintain a working knowledge of tax law so I am constantly reviewing "advance sheets."

Oh and for comedic entertainment, I go to Infowars and the like. Always good for a laugh.

I am sure that your TV spends a great deal of time tuned to Fox, a truth free zone.
I do the same. I just don't see the need to try and insult people. It was a genuine question.

Pure hypocrisy.

You guys are jokes.
I'm not familiar with this story but let me ask a question. Did you believe Hillary broke protocol and put the country at some risk? If so do you believe she should have been prosecuted?

Wait did you just say you read all the liberal rags plus the Drudge Report so you can get the “ entire story “ ? 😂

Reactions: StarRaider
As to charges of hypocrisy, I don’t want to be guilty of it. If Trump is found to have done this without proper authorization, he should be subject to the prescribed penalties, same as Hillary.
The only slight difference is that a President has the ability to declassify documents. But it appears Trump didn’t do so.
I am tired of politicians ignoring and getting away with violations of security laws that would get anyone else thrown under the jail for the rest of their lives.

VN Store

Back