Coolest helmet in SEC

what is so great about FSU's helmet?

That helmet looked much better when worn by the Washington Redskins.

And, just to hopefully get a rise out of kpt, it looks much worse worn by the Dobyns Bennett Indians.

I like the style of having a single letter/logo. I think words look a little childish. In my opinion the old school Florida ones are pretty sweet. I like that whole uniform. I also think plain or numbers are stupid. The other thing I don't like is stickers. UGA's bones are awful.
I will go with.

1. Tennessee
2. Auburn
3. Vandy
4. LSU
5. KY
6. SC
7. MSU
8. ARK
9. OLE MISS
10. UF
11. GA
12. BAMA

Sorry boys but you cant beat the power T and thick stripe, just saying:

1381926.jpg

I like TN's the best. I am also biased. Other than TN I am a fan of Vandy's and for some reason i like Oregon's

Since we've moved this to an NCAA debate... I've always liked Mich State's helmet.

I'm not sure about order of ranking, but my favorites in the SEC are UT, Auburn, Ole Miss, and LSU.

UK's new gear is atrocious. IMO the look like highschool unies. The white helmets with the blue Ks were much better.

Obvious bias aside, I always thought the other UT had the best helmet and especially in the all white uni's.

Obvious bias aside, I always thought the other UT had the best helmet and especially in the all white uni's.

Texas' all white reminds me of what we used to call "pennies." The little cheap mesh tank tops that they would make you wear at basketball team camps when 2 teams were the same color. In my opinion those are some of the worst uniforms in all of sports. However, many people are enamored with them.:dunno:

Texas' all white reminds me of what we used to call "pennies." The little cheap mesh tank tops that they would make you wear at basketball team camps when 2 teams were the same color. In my opinion those are some of the worst uniforms in all of sports. However, many people are enamored with them.:dunno:

That's exactly what I've thought many times. I know they can afford nicer jerseys that don't look 20 years old.

VN Store

Back