Coolest helmet in SEC

I have a bias. I grew up a Vandy fan. Then Dinardo came in, killed the star logo and put that horrid V with "Vanderbilt" running across it. When Bobby Johnson came back, they brought back the star logo helmets from the 80s but made them gold (which looks a lot better). It's the one football thing they've gotten right. From top-to-bottom they have just a great uniform.

Other than Vandy and Tennessee, I think Auburn looks pretty tight.

Actually, with the SEC, there really isn't a wrong choice. Although Kentucky's white helmets look pretty dated. I don't think they wear them that often anymore, if ever.

In order

Attachments

• UT.jpg
    UT.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 102
  • LSU.jpg
    LSU.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Auburn.jpg
    Auburn.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 101
  • Ole Miss.jpg
    Ole Miss.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 101
  • MSU.jpg
    MSU.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 102
Put an orange tinted Plexi shield inside the facemask of a Tennessee helmet, and you have the best look in football.

I tend to avoid these fashion threads, but lately you see helmets that have a little sparkle when they hit the lights... The UT white helmet with that sparkle to it would look pretty cool in night games.

2006-08-09-clarett2.jpg

opps...:fool:

i meant this one...

Buckeye_Leaves2.jpg

Sorry for not being a SEC helmet. Just something about the silver and red i like...don't care too much for the stickers...

Last edited:
Put an orange tinted Plexi shield inside the facemask of a Tennessee helmet, and you have the best look in football.

I tend to avoid these fashion threads, but lately you see helmets that have a little sparkle when they hit the lights... The UT white helmet with that sparkle to it would look pretty cool in night games.
I'm pretty sure I saw a pear effect at some point last year.

VN Store

Back