Corporate America Says Screw You

I hate to tell you this, but Continental merged with United almost 25 years ago.

I'd swap the first two, but I'm a homer. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Do pilots get to hear about all the crap passengers go through? Or do yall stay singularly focused on flying the machine?

After being stuck on hot plane in Vegas in June, Southwest lost a ton of respect in my eyes in how they handled it...
Understood. I've been stuck on American and Delta...although Delta wasn't their fault.

If you are connecting/flying through Love in the evening, you won't be on time...

The good thing about BNA and Southwest is most everywhere I regularly go I can get a direct flight. Might not be the most convenient times but I'll take a direct flight over having connections almost any day.

I've also started driving more, unless there is a time crunch and it's an 8 hour drive or less I ain't flying.

The good thing about BNA and Southwest is most everywhere I regularly go I can get a direct flight. Might not be the most convenient times but I'll take a direct flight over having connections almost any day.

I've also started driving more, unless there is a time crunch and it's an 8 hour drive or less I ain't flying.
Same on the drive.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You think she pranced onto the plane carrying beer and wearing a Texas flag bikini?
This is the best accidental idea ever offered to improve air travel.

Her face structure looks different comparing the plane photo to the bikini.

Reactions: StarRaider
This is the best accidental idea ever offered to improve air travel.

Her face structure looks different comparing the plane photo to the bikini.

You probably need to contact Apple and let them know they are FOS saying their phone camera is as good as a professional one.

You probably need to contact Apple and let them know they are FOS saying their phone camera is as good as a professional one.
Oh, I see. We gonna be full of back sass today????

Aight, If that's how you want it. That's how you'll get it.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Nothing new. Suck customers dry, while duping into believing you're doing them a favor. The food industry doesn't tell you they put dye in foods. Clothing industry doesn't tell they use slave labor. Airline industry wants to keep you ignorant of their charging you secret fees. Long live capitalism!

Let's hope so. These are much better complaints/issues than what people suffer when there are little/no property rights (like in the countries where the actual slave labor is happening).

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back