Corporate America Says Screw You

I hate to tell you this, but Continental merged with United almost 25 years ago.

I'd swap the first two, but I'm a homer. 🤣😂
Yeah, I remember that. I still fly that conglomerate as a last choice. You can't get me on USeless Air and AA is the biggest POS on the face of the earth. I try and avoid Delta as by and large their flight attendants are snobby. I used to like to travel for work....still have to about twice a year. The airline flight portion now has me hating it. It's not even the cost, it's just the f'ing hassle. I remember when flying even coach with Delta was luxurious by today's standards.

Yes, I know you fly for Delta but fax is fax. Your attendants are bishes compared to SW. Also, you guys are now loading just like SW does too. Just hire some SW attendant help and you will be just like them.

P.S.: Your gate agents are the dumbest marthaflockers on the face of the earth.

Reactions: McDad
Yeah, I remember that. I still fly that conglomerate as a last choice. You can't get me on USeless Air and AA is the biggest POS on the face of the earth. I try and avoid Delta as by and large their flight attendants are snobby. I used to like to travel for work....still have to about twice a year. The airline flight portion now has me hating it. It's not even the cost, it's just the f'ing hassle. I remember when flying even coach with Delta was luxurious by today's standards.

Yes, I know you fly for Delta but fax is fax. Your attendants are bishes compared to SW. Also, you guys are now loading just like SW does too. Just hire some SW attendant help and you will be just like them.

82 is on a rant. No, this is more than a rant...what is this...a diatribe? a manifesto?

Please tell us you're not really a Ben "Sit on his ass" Hudginson? That old man would wait until 5pm then drive up the mountain to the store just to see how long of a line he could collect behind him.
You still in therapy for the damage Ben inflicted upon you?

Is that what she blamed her hallucinations on???

I thought she was on drugs.
She's done well as something of an influencer/internet personality since the incident. She's been on a bunch of podcasts and such and says things like "I'm going to keep that to myself" when asked what she saw. The internet conspiracy crowd thinks she looks different today than in the video (which I'll admit, I think she does too), that the woman making the rounds since the video is a body double, and something happened to the "real" Tiffany Gomas because she saw something "they" don't want you to know.
There's a limit on the hot/crazy matrix where the juice aint worth the squeeze.
Remember, the guy from that video did warn about girls named Tiffany.

Reactions: LouderVol and McDad
Busting on the airlines is deserved.

But I think some of my fellow passengers deserve our ire.

I will never forgive "Tuna Fish couple" for opening their home made lunch on a flight. That aroma permeated the whole flight.

Reactions: Godfatha and hog88
She's done well as something of an influencer/internet personality since the incident. She's been on a bunch of podcasts and such and says things like "I'm going to keep that to myself" when asked what she saw. The internet conspiracy crowd thinks she looks different today than in the video (which I'll admit, I think she does too), that the woman making the rounds since the video is a body double, and something happened to the "real" Tiffany Gomas because she saw something "they" don't want you to know.

Remember, the guy from that video did warn about girls named Tiffany.
I unwittingly stumbled onto a case of international mystery and conspiracy.

Reactions: 05_never_again
Please tell us you're not really a Ben "Sit on his ass" Hudginson? That old man would wait until 5pm then drive up the mountain to the store just to see how long of a line he could collect behind him.
I’m not. I’m usually in line right behind or ahead of you leaning on my horn and telling them they’re number one just like you are.

Reactions: hog88 and McDad

Can't argue with any of that.

VN Store

Back