Corporate America Says Screw You

Let's hope so. These are much better complaints/issues than what people suffer when there are little/no property rights (like in the countries where the actual slave labor is happening).
Often, our country knows it but allows trade with the offenders anyway.

Busting on the airlines is deserved.

But I think some of my fellow passengers deserve our ire.

I will never forgive "Tuna Fish couple" for opening their home made lunch on a flight. That aroma permeated the whole flight.

You should have gone up and told them to shut their legs...

Why should corporations let the federal government have all the fornication without getting in on it?

Reactions: McDad
Flight Preference...SCV please grade:
1) Southwest
2) Delta
3) Continental
4) Stay home.
Continental is gone. It’s all United now. What a shame. Continental was a pretty good airline under Bethune.

Sometimes but not necessarily. There are some very bad working conditions in for example Indonesia but most garment workers there don't have it that bad and are adults. That wasn't true 30 years ago though.
What did American garment workers unions do to shift production overseas?
Unions increasing labor costs with lower production caused the majority of jobs that shifted overseas to go overseas in the first place. No unions, lower wages, lower barriers to change (unions are a road block to progress business wise) all made shifting production of all sorts of products overseas a no brainer.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Continental is gone. It’s all United now. What a shame. Continental was a pretty good airline under Bethune.
Yeah, agreed. Been awhile since I flew them but I have flown with them since the merge and they are still one of my top 3.

VN Store

Back