Countdown to 2006

Ok, Ok, already Christmas is over and Santa brought us an early present. We have Coach Cutcliffe back, and the offense will return to what we were accustomed to on offense before Randy Sanders took over. Erick Ainge needs to add an extra 6 hours of film study to his semester load. Our receivers need to go back to the basics and learn to catch the ball with gloves off. I am excited about Arian Foster, he's a gamer. Offensive Line needs to play basketball to work on agility in the offseason. Defense, well I am not mad at them at all because they played they hearts out all year. Only if the defense had a productive offense they wouldn't had to be on the field all game. The secondary can use some more skill training( see highlight film of Jason Allen). Everyone knows that Tennessee carries nothing less than blue chip athlethes, so it's time to get in gear and get back to do what we do best. I am excited about 2006 and I can't wait.

(Mr. Rockytop @ Dec 28 said:
Ok, Ok, already Christmas is over and Santa brought us an early present. We have Coach Cutcliffe back, and the offense will return to what we were accustomed to on offense before Randy Sanders took over. Erick Ainge needs to add an extra 6 hours of film study to his semester load. Our receivers need to go back to the basics and learn to catch the ball with gloves off. I am excited about Arian Foster, he's a gamer. Offensive Line needs to play basketball to work on agility in the offseason. Defense, well I am not mad at them at all because they played they hearts out all year. Only if the defense had a productive offense they wouldn't had to be on the field all game. The secondary can use some more skill training( see highlight film of Jason Allen). Everyone knows that Tennessee carries nothing less than blue chip athlethes, so it's time to get in gear and get back to do what we do best. I am excited about 2006 and I can't wait.
:clapping: :cross: Great post, and welcome to VN.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

(Mr. Rockytop @ Dec 28 said:
Good post and welcome....Ill just call out this. Nooooooooooooooooooo, O-Line on any B-ball court doing anything but trying to find away to walk around it. We have been cursed with the off season blown knee disorder, year after year our O-line is tough on the field but still recouping from B-Ball court induced surgeries.
Please stay in your room and send your papers/ work via golf guy or something. 6'+ is great but close to 300lbs...the scolly says Football, play MJ with your kids once your being paid to show up for work.

Good morning Volnation!!!!!!!!!!! Today is New Years Day, and that means:
<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">244 DAYS</span>
till football season :dance2:

VN Store

Back